Dummy - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dummy

someone needs to condense these threads ... long story... read the prior threads or ask him in person

ok i read the threads so he was a sgt who left to become a lawyer but now hes back and some people hated him? does he keep his old court ID at least ?

Dont trust him..!!!

THats why he was kicked out of SWAT and DB (both in a matter of a few months).

I find it hard to believe that none of you know the kind people that your are working with. :?
    Back stabbing ,traitorous ,suck a$$ and a creep. ops:
    Did I forget two faced and crazy? :shock:

Yep....you just described FG perfectly!! :lol:

If FG really feels this way, then why did u CRAWL back and BEG for your job?????

LLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSS EEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest6443434
    Shots fired !!! Someone shot at my car!!!!!.......oooooops, it was a firecracker. NR09
    I thought that was PK. "I'm hit! They shot me in the face! Oh, my bad. Its only a glass sliver. 07 any other units." Por favor!

Re: Dummy

FG is an idiot. "I hate being a cop, that means I have to spend money on police equipment....blah blah blah"

WTF did you come back?

Comemierda.

That SWAT pin needs to dissappear. He goes through swat school and joins the team. Not 2 weeks pass by when they realize what a chivaton he is and he is OFF the team! About that time he also gets taken out of his DB spot. Now you tell me...would that happen to a QRU guy??

Be very weary my friends. Be very weary.

Take a signal and 15 with him, tell him in his face how you feel instead of talking trash here. I am sure he'll buy you some cuban coffee. By the way, he left SWAT in December 2005 and was already in Patrol since August awaiting his promotion. And be careful, October 27th is almost there.

I spoke to an officer last night who told me about this forum and the re-existance of my name. Funny how hiding behind an anonymous public forum is the best you can do. And the reality is that in person you will not even to talk to me in that way, that is if you even talk to me. Or if you do, then you are definitly the biggest hypocrite in the department. Here is a little information about me to set the record straight:

-Came from Cuba in February 1990 at the age of 12 turning 13
    -Lived in a small efficiency with my mother
    -Served in the military, 82ND Airborne Infantry Division along with Sgt. Sardinas (earned 3 Army Achievement Medals, 1 Army Commendation Medal, 1 Army Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Medal, Armed Forces Service Medal, Airborne Badge "parachurist", served in Haiti during operation Uphold Democracy also along with Sgt. Sardina)

-Original sworn in date was October 2000 (BLE 206)- off probation in October 2001.
    -Officer of the Month October 2002 - Att. Homicide arrest while off duty
    -Served in the Honor Guard until July 2006 (promoted)
    -Certifications with approx. year
    Radar 11/2001
    Investigative Interview 03/2002
    FTO 11/2003
    Criminal Law 2/2004
    Sex Crime Investigations 07/2004
    Case Preparation & Court Presentation 02/2006
    ICS 08/2006
    -Assigned to DB Domestic Violence November 2003 (or December)
    -Graduated from Miami Police SWAT school (while attending college) on my first attempt September 2003
    -Graduated from college in December of 2003 (city paid for it)
    -Served in SWAT till October or November 2005 (left due to personal family reasons, actually, I told Lt. Valdes that the team was disorganized, my opinion was strong)
    -Scored 96 in the Sergeants exam in October 2004
    -Transferred to SIS in May or June 2005, returned to Domestic due to the work hours and personal family problems
    -Transferred back to patrol to gain some more experience before being promoted, August 2005
    -Promoted to Sergeant on July 2006
    -Received approximately 32 Commendations as a Police Officer
    -I do not know how many medals but more than two
    -1 Reprimand for an at-fault accident in 2001 and another one for taking a signal off the air during the morning overlap, actually, the former Mayor was the complainant and the entire squad received one.

I go running almost every week for a long distance (more than 6 miles) and you are more than welcome to come and talk to me about any issues you may have while we run. Keep in mind that I will not slow down for you. Honestly, I have no time for this small mind type of behavior so please do your self a favor and grow up. Our department has more issues to really talk about than to talk about one simple officer that you might dislike due to your own personal views and opinions. Be happy. My e-mail is frankgonzalez@hotmail.com in case you have any questions or you want to plan a 12 mile run with me (is only 2 hours of your life and you won't regret it)

Again, be happy and do your best.

Frank Gonzalez # 1271

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast