Vote sensibly '08 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by 57 states?
    doesn't know the difference between memorial day and veteran's day? doesn't know the role of the joint chiefs of staff? wants to raise taxes? 143 days in office then runs for president? friends with domestic terrorists?

i know who i'm not voting for.........
    You voted for bush, that says volume about your intelligence. :roll: he is our own little domestic terrorist.
    Again, that was a choice between the lesser of two evils. I don't like Bush either, but he was still a much better candidate than Kerry. You would think that Democrats would have their shizzat straight this time around. Even though I'm a registered Republican, I have no problems voting for a worthy candidate in the Democratic party. This is just not the time. I guess if you don't like either candidate, you can always vote for Nader but I know nothing about him.
    I'll give Bush one thing though. There's never been a terrorist attack in this country since 9-11. Probably because we took the fight over to their soil. A lot of our boys and girls have been killed over there, but many more from the other side have lost theirs. Not to mention a lot of those numbers killed on our side were due to accidents. Yes they count those too!!!

bush is 10x better than omama will ever hope to be. and karry would have been better than omama too. and look at congress. a 12% approval rating? dems hate america. look at what omama said yesterday about foreigners. those that speak english do so to make it in america. i don't need to go to europe to make it. but i guess he doesn't understand that either.

Wow, wheres he going to get that much purple paint to paint the whittehouse!

Just remember that:
    Bolivia wanted change.
    Venezuela wanted change.
    Cuba wanted change.
    And soon to be Ecuador wanted change.
    Look what happened to those countries.
    Mr Obama (omama) hangs the Cuban flag with a picture of Che Guavera in his office. There's no way to talk your way out of that and claim it's all internet hype. Not to mention, in that video, you hear and see him make certain comments that he's trying to correct now to look good for you and every other blind "citizen" in this country.
    The only people that will vote for him are those that only vote democrat, only vote for a black candidate, or are blinded by their teachers, scholars, parents, etc...

Be prepared for an even biger defeat than Bush v Kerry.

I know you blame a lot of this country's faults on Bush, but remember that the majority of congress is Democrat. That's where the President is made to look like an idiot.

stupid video.

Wow! are you serious? That video was crap, and I dont even support Obama! What retard posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I know you blame a lot of this country's faults on Bush, but remember that the majority of congress is Democrat. That's where the President is made to look like an idiot.
    Dude, don't come to a political discussion without a gun! Dems took over congress in 2006!!! Bush has been an idiot for longer than that! :roll:

ps:Not that the dems have done anything since they took over congress.

Politicians all suk!!!! Whatever Democrats try to pass, Republicans vote against and vice versa. Regardless of who you vote for, you will never get the majority of things promised to you as a voter. Is it even worth voting if your vote may not count? If the person you voted for loses your State, the opposer gets all the members of the electoral college from that State. How can you say my vote is being counted?

Re: Vote sensibly '08

Quote Originally Posted by Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    13 minutes of video, but watch it before you vote. If elected President, I expect there will be another civil war!!!!!

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036
    You are a retard for believing everything you see on the internet. Many REAL news outlets have debunked a lot of those falsehoods. How did they let you carry a gun? :shock:
    So.....which parts were debunked???? He lived in a muslim country and went to muslim primary school. His dad was raised muslim and turned atheist. Those, along with the rest of the video, are facts.... There is nothing wrong with most muslims, so don't get so defensive and say this stuff was debunked. It is not the stuff that was debunked. It is all a collection of facts that alot of people don't want shown.

He is SHOWN not giving proper respect to national anthem, he is SHOWN saying he wont wear the flag pin (now he wears it for the show because of the heat he took)......on and on....how is that not factual

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast