Quote Originally Posted by Hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by 57 states?
doesn't know the difference between memorial day and veteran's day? doesn't know the role of the joint chiefs of staff? wants to raise taxes? 143 days in office then runs for president? friends with domestic terrorists?

i know who i'm not voting for.........
You voted for bush, that says volume about your intelligence. :roll: he is our own little domestic terrorist.
Again, that was a choice between the lesser of two evils. I don't like Bush either, but he was still a much better candidate than Kerry. You would think that Democrats would have their shizzat straight this time around. Even though I'm a registered Republican, I have no problems voting for a worthy candidate in the Democratic party. This is just not the time. I guess if you don't like either candidate, you can always vote for Nader but I know nothing about him.
I'll give Bush one thing though. There's never been a terrorist attack in this country since 9-11. Probably because we took the fight over to their soil. A lot of our boys and girls have been killed over there, but many more from the other side have lost theirs. Not to mention a lot of those numbers killed on our side were due to accidents. Yes they count those too!!!