Lieutenant Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lieutenant Results

I think our department did a good job finding the best candidates for the position of Lieutenant. However Lietenant means leader, Someone who has paid his/her time and always led by example. The one Candidate I am writing about has bad talked his co-workers on this site, made up stories to harm other officer's careers and kissed all the butt you could kiss to get to this point. I hope young officer's and senior officer's do not have to work under this back stabbing, self centered one way person.

results

what were the lts. results? is it a rule of 3 or 5

1. Kobiyashi
    2. Palacio
    3. Rosa
    4. Vidal
    5. Capuano
    5. Patrizi

Capuano and Patrizi tied for 5

the correct spelling is Kobayashi

Congratulations Lt. Koby. you are the right man for the job! :x

Good job Dan!

LT job

I think it was seroiusly wrong and Palacio derserves the position. The cheif failed in its duties and commitment to his job. Its sad how there is no justice in our city justice system.

Rosa is a smart guy but he should be ashamed of himself. He did not earn the position, it was given to him. I do not think that the Chief is to blame. He was just given the wrong or very bad information by one or two people close to him. Can Rosa be a good lieutenant? Sure, but he needs to change his ways and be very humble.

results

how exactly was it given to him (Rosa)?

and why does anyone think Palacio should have gotten it? what has he done as a sergeant?

yeah, Rosa screwed up before but he did own up to it.

be happy for those that got promoted.

Who can honestly say Rosa deserved to be promoted over Palacio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast