Karl, Karl, Karl - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Really? What makes you think you've got enough knowledge about his or others situations to take their career away. You'll eventually have some of those experiences and hope YOU might be judged with compasion. Until then, you can arm chair quarterback it from your high horse. Care to tell him or "others" to their face how you feel?
    The command staff is is surely in need of your input. Perhaps you should personally tell them who should be fired and why. Otherwise enjoy your problem free life.

One day you will be in his shoes and none of us will be around to see you beg to have someone listen to your side because we don't know who you are through your post.
    Get a little time under your belt and you will go through it, everyone does be it a false accusation or a simple mistake on your part.

I know you are not a Deputy "AkoVendetta" A fellow Deputy thinks another Deputy should be fired for what? Demanding sexual Favors or having sex on duty? No! Falsifying documents? No! Excessive use of force? No! Getting arrested? No!
    Karl questions authority, yes, I will give you that but not to the point of termination. It must be nice being perfect "Ako" I hope your not in a similar situation and wondering if you will be able to pay your next mortgage payment with your fellow Deputies bashing you.

The man needs help with his demons....they should give him the opportunity to seek it.

"others" as you put it AKO would include our-your past brother CM from D-3. He surely had to be fired for the mistakes he made but did we also fail to respond to his needs as his second family to prevent a trajedy? No one can see the future but you can see a pattern and a NEED. What's important to you? Embarassment and reputation or a human life?

Quote Originally Posted by nightssuck
    One day you will be in his shoes and none of us will be around to see you beg to have someone listen to your side because we don't know who you are through your post.
    Get a little time under your belt and you will go through it, everyone does be it a false accusation or a simple mistake on your part.
    One day I will be in his shoes? - I don't think so! I have been doing this job for nearly 20 years. It is not hard to go to work and do your job and then go home. If you choose to do anything else then don't cry when the hammer falls on the hand that accepts the paycheck!!

Sorry if this may come as a surprise to you but anyone who knows Karl is not surprised that he is in hot water again. The only surprise is that he was not fired long ago. The truth hurts but he chose his fate.

It is amazing how many people who just do thier jobs live a long happy life without all the drama. They are the majority in this agency not the minority.

Sorry bro but you are preaching to the wrong chrior. Oh and by the way, AKO is a seasoned road deputy with nearly 15 years service to CCSO...without any drama in his past; imagine that :shock:

"others" as you put it AKO would include our-your past brother CM from D-3. He surely had to be fired for the mistakes he made but did we also fail to respond to his needs as his second family to prevent a trajedy? No one can see the future but you can see a pattern and a NEED. What's important to you? Embarassment and reputation or a human life?
    a human life is more important than anything. I feel for those who have been allowed to follow this destructive path instead of being given the support they need through the administration and command staff. It should have happened years ago and months ago. This is why some new blood is needed. New blood will follow what needs to happen to help. And, if it's to the point where the person doesn't want help or the help is too little, too late, steer them in another direction. Seems like too many are in the tight circle and think they are invincible. This is a tragedy that higher ups have allowed to go on for way too long. KR, DH, CF, all of them can be faulted for not seeing the forest for the trees. Unfortunately good guys go bad, but with a proper command staff and leadership, some of them can be saved from themselves. Think about it?

wow, this thread might actually have some potential.

Cupid, I couldn't have said it better, bro. I see this crap get splashed across the screen on the news about deps; I look at my wife and say, "How freaking hard is it to just go to work and do the da*n job!?"

These guys have to know that LEO's are always under the microscope when they take on the title of D/S. Hell, even the stuff we do right gets a second look by the media and everyone else that has an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Standard
    I know you are not a Deputy "AkoVendetta" A fellow Deputy thinks another Deputy should be fired for what? Demanding sexual Favors or having sex on duty? No! Falsifying documents? No! Excessive use of force? No! Getting arrested? No!
    Karl questions authority, yes, I will give you that but not to the point of termination. It must be nice being perfect "Ako" I hope your not in a similar situation and wondering if you will be able to pay your next mortgage payment with your fellow Deputies bashing you.
    Hey Double,
    Check the closed PRB cases lately this turning out to be a new trend here. All about me. SAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    a human life is more important than anything. I feel for those who have been allowed to follow this destructive path instead of being given the support they need through the administration and command staff. It should have happened years ago and months ago. This is why some new blood is needed. New blood will follow what needs to happen to help. And, if it's to the point where the person doesn't want help or the help is too little, too late, steer them in another direction. Seems like too many are in the tight circle and think they are invincible. This is a tragedy that higher ups have allowed to go on for way too long. KR, DH, CF, all of them can be faulted for not seeing the forest for the trees. Unfortunately good guys go bad, but with a proper command staff and leadership, some of them can be saved from themselves. Think about it?

I am so tired of co-workers being blamed when an officer gets to the point that they feel taking their own life is their only / best option. Road deputies spend most of their work time in their cars, alone. It's not like an office job where you sit next to someone all day everyday and you might see a change in their moods. They are not with their co-workers 8 - 10 - 12 hours a day as you like to make it seem. During the time they are with their co-workers it's very easy for them to act like everything is fine. Do you think if they gave any indication about how they were feeling, their co-workers would not try to intervene. Deputies help total strangers in this situation all the time. How ignorant to think they would ignore warning signs from one of our own. The family is with them a lot more than the co-workers. They did not see any signs either. Or did they ignore the signs too? I don't think so.
    It's very difficult on any officer when we lose someone, no matter what the circumstance. Unfortunately, once someone makes that decision, you might delay it but you can't stop it. Knock off the blame game. We did not fail CM any more than anyone else in his life did.

And, if you cared anything about him you would not even be mentioning him on this forum. You just trying to make the SO look bad any way you can. How low can you get?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast