Karl, Karl, Karl - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

You just confirmed everything that I have been saying. How can you possibly attend all of the debates when you do not even live in this county, state and why would you if you do not have a dog in this fight. You are totally busted!!

And by the way you will notice in my last post that I ended by showing you I was laughing...that is hardley a symptom or cause of high blood pressure.

See ya later Ortino campaing person (I used person because I am politically corrst...as usual)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - look ma, my blood pressure is 110 over 60.

8)

good go d

i been lookin into this karl stuff. he got screwwed becawse he is not a tribe member and if he was a sertain captin he would be okay. ther is NO equity in accountability at the ccso. it all dpends on who you are and how well coneckted you are. what yoo actilly dew is not that impotent. and this stituation will remane the same if ram bosk is the nre sheriff. it iss so time for fregime change at ccso.

Re: good go d

Quote Originally Posted by retnuh
    i been lookin into this karl stuff. he got screwwed becawse he is not a tribe member and if he was a sertain captin he would be okay. ther is NO equity in accountability at the ccso. it all dpends on who you are and how well coneckted you are. what yoo actilly dew is not that impotent. and this stituation will remane the same if ram bosk is the nre sheriff. it iss so time for fregime change at ccso.
    Dude you give a whole new mental image to the words illiterate.

Paparazzi, that was quicker than I thought it would be. I knew if I asked the right question, the true colors would show. Good call brother.

angelangel, I believe your mission has been scrubbed. If you think that anyone is going to contact you, even via this web site, to inform you of the "goings on" within OUR agency, especially after you have posted numerous inconsistencies, you are gravely mistaken.

Paparazzi, that was quicker than I thought it would be. I knew if I asked the right question, the true colors would show. Good call brother.

angelangel, I believe your mission has been scrubbed. If you think that anyone is going to contact you, even via this web site, to inform you of the "goings on" within OUR agency, especially after you have posted numerous inconsistencies, you are gravely mistaken.
    Where do I ask any of you to contact me? I don't. i say you can contact me through this site.
    I have not posted any inconsistencies. You twist my words to make it appear that way. Is that the only way you can get arrests is to twist people's words? My mission has not been scrubbed. My mission is for what is best for my family and friends. How many times do I have to repeat that?

Re: Karl, Karl, Karl

Well, what ever happened to the Karl meister? Do investigations take this long? For real?

sent to a psyche

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    sent to a psyche
    I know someone that should have gone with him.

(I didn't say it was you so you can't report me).

Maybe it was a warrants division person who is under PRB?
    Actually, I got a laugh on that one.
    Make sure you read the new topic I started.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789