Karl, Karl, Karl
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Karl, Karl, Karl

Karl M is getting a raw deal in my opinion. Suspended? CF was given a choice. They let him out with praise from our Sheriff. This goes to show ya, it's not who ya know, (Edited for content by Mod 167). Hang in there Karl, you have support out there.

Let me see if I can predict the future of this thread...um, I say locked...

Locked. It should be.

I agree. Lock it.

Isn't it about time this guy was let go? If you look back at his record he has had all kind of issues. DH has treated this guy so well and all he does is take advantage of the system. Yes, I agree lock the thread.

Offer him the help he needs.

why lock it? doesn't seem like many people are commenting anyhow, or are commenting without a bunch of substance. mostly commiserating about KM.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    why lock it? doesn't seem like many people are commenting anyhow, or are commenting without a bunch of substance. mostly commiserating about KM.
    I agree...no reason to lock this thread at this time. My hunch is that one of the ones that were banned posted this thread so it will die quietly.

Mod 167

Re: Karl, Karl, Karl

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStandard
    Karl M is getting a raw deal in my opinion. Suspended? CF was given a choice. They let him out with praise from our Sheriff. This goes to show ya, it's not who ya know, (Edited for content by Mod 167). Hang in there Karl, you have support out there.
    The deputy in question here can resign just like CF did. No double standard. If he resigns the investigation ends.

Re: Karl, Karl, Karl

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStandard
    Him and a few others shouldn't be working here anymore, period. How many times do you get to do stupid schit and continue to embarass yourself, your district and your agency?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast