Quote Originally Posted by 1Love
Quote Originally Posted by Roger Federer
Quote Originally Posted by carless
How about getting CARS!!!!!!!!!! Like a standard police department! Only a dope runs a police department without police cars for his Officers!! WAKE UP PEOPLE! At times I am surprised this agency is even accredited
As I take a break from my tennis tournament I noticed that the blogfool carless wanted to know why he aint be gotten a car. Well if you had a car what would you do with it other than park it at your school. Idioats such as yourself and your mindless moronic misfits need to realize that you are not a mobile police force but in fact your department is a fixed post outfit. You people are really lacking in the common sense department. But this should not be a surprize to annu=yone afterall they hired you didnt they.
Lets see Roger, I am all for a MARKED UNIT at my assigned school. It can be used to keep tools in it that WILL SAVE MY LIFE (shield, long gun, ect)! In addition if my fellow Officer needs 10-94 I can get there using my emergency equipment. Also the visual deterent a vehicle can provide a campus is priceless. (The level of service we provide is below average as well w/out a unit) PLUS dont ever say we are not mobile pal, because I was ASSIGNED an elementary school and a middle school for years; and I did, and will do a lot of driving through out the year, and this is not including our mandatory training.

GAME
SET
MATCH

Amen