Thanks for the black eye - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Thanks for the black eye

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue
    http://www.local10.com/news/16688521/detail.html

Way to give the law enforcement community another back eye, you green pants wearing retards. :evil:
    He only wore green through default. He wore blue first. Get the hint?!
    Yeah, your right he did where blue first. But Edgar Barrios wore Green first, so what the heck????
    Barrios wore Army green brfore BSO green. Do you want to take a shot at our U.S. army now? Moron!

All right, these two guys are even worth the discussion.

Not in the least!!!

Again, you get what you pay for. I brought up the point last time.. We are hiring people with previous drug use. Cocaine addicts and heroin addicts. We will hire you, if you have not used drugs in the past 5 years. COCAINE ADDICTS and HEROINE ADDICTS... 5 years being clean.. Give me a ****ing break.

All of you idiots that are perfect, get a life. People mess up in life. I'm sure all the ones posting all these negative comments have so much hiding in the closet its ridiculous. Yup its the mini thug back suckersssssssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All of you idiots that are perfect, get a life. People mess up in life. I'm sure all the ones posting all these negative comments have so much hiding in the closet its ridiculous. Yup its the mini thug back suckersssssssssss.
    Yet are you the one resurfacing this thread that was last posted on back in 2008?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12