b Hussaine Obamas Terroist connections video *** AMUST SEE

b Hussaine Obamas Terroist connections video *** AMUST SEE

:shock:

holy .........................
    omg

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

MCCAIN ALL THE WAY
    TO KEEP THE AMERICAN WAY

The American's were warned that the next terrorist attack will be cause by someone within. :shock:

HAVE RESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN FLAG AND THE AMERICAN WAY!

MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
    MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

outstanding, this video needs to be sent to as many people as it can be sent to..........................im sending it to all six people i know..........lol

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE!!!!! THE VIDEO IS A FAKE!!!!!! DO NOT BE SCARED IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS (BECOMES PRESIDENT). YOU FAKE COPS CAN ALWAYS GO TO SOUTH AFRICA AND BECOME COPS (OOPS FORGOT) THEY HAVE BLACKS THERE TOO!!!!

dont have a problem with him being black i would vote for colin powell, but i will never vote for a black racist like him...........

The video looks pretty real to me. I am a minority, with that said, I would never vote for this Hussaine Obama. I don’t care for McCain too much, but I would rather see him become president then Obama. I can’t just sit back and watch Obama win so I have to vote for McCain. Vote McCain if you don't want Obama to win. :?

Obama

Hey my little boys in blue whats up. Here we go again (anti-obama) Listen, you guys have to be international college grads- dont you think that if the video was real it would be all over the news, CNN,MEET THE PRESS) shows that , due to your trashy upbringing, you probably never watched. Do not be scared, cause after 8 (EIGHT) years in office Obama as president, the next president will be hispanic.

by the way who wants a 80 yeard old guy as president. We complain that old people should have their licenses taken away and now you want one as president. I NEED GERITOL.. DeezNuts is signing off.

Now go back to your doublewides!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU TEACH AT INTERNATIONAL? IF IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HILTIE ,ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US, RIGHT DOUG?