Sheriff Rambosk Soon! - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hunter is a political spin master. He will keep whatever he has to hidden to protect his image. Ask his command staff, he has HUGE ego and will do anything to protect it...as one large tribal-inked fellow told me...."he is a megalomaniac".... It's all about the Donald.

Re: Sheriff Rambosk Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy 4 U
    Thank you for speaking with us. I'm so glad you are aware of the personalites (Tatoo Brotherhood) running this agency amok. Those of us assigned to patrol have had enough of the Tribal boys picking and demeaning us while we are committed to doing our jobs. (Removed by Mod 167).

Some of us can't figure out why some of these idiots were ever placed in the postiton of trust. As other commenters have stated,WE ARE TIRED of this juvenile mental immature attitudes displayed by these folks. Thank you for hearing us out. Patrol Deputies are the backbone of this agency not the TATOO TRIBUNAL few who think they are in charge. Let's take a look at these individual's and see that CF was an Angel compared to these guys. The talk in the substation is you need to look further into the Costa Rica incidents and I think you will be surprised. Thanks KR.... By the way how many females do we have in charge? above the rank of sgt..??? Appearently they don't have the tribal tatoo on the bicep. hmmmm?
    Boo hoo hoo, waah waah waah, they were "demeaning" to us so we will trash them by using their initials on a public website. Law enforcement definitely isn't for you, Nancy. Why don't you go back to sucking the blue liquid out of those portable crappers.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB checking on you
    Although, I must agree totally with all the comments regarding the muscle bound geeks. (Barbed Wire Toys oh, I mean boys) who are running this agency into the ground (Removed by Mod 167), I don't believe this is the forum to address your concerns. Make an appointment with DH and explain to him how happy you are with his wonderful picks regarding his command staff. All these guys do is embarrass DH daily (Removed by Mod 167). Relief is coming soon, and KR is totally aware of what these tribal idiots are up to and all about thier antics. CF was just the beginning. CF shared some very interesting things with DH about what was going on. Did you ever think this is why he resigned in good standing through retirement? Think about it.
    I saw you last night on Main St in Immokalee. You were driving the red Mazda Miata wearing a pink bandana around your head and listening to Elton John really loud. This isn't San Francisco or Key West, turn it down!

You mention the Barbwire club but leave out the tattooist Chief JW.

Well Well Well, lets not forget the other tribal member that was left out, like AP (Edited By Mod 167), he has written so many people up- that is sickening. (Edited by Mod 167) Come on people!!!!!!!!!! His day will come too, hopefully KR or VO will catch up to him and his dirty deeds. HUMIDOR CIGARS anyone? PIZZA anyone? People like these never get "written up" or sent to "PRB", why? because he is big time friend with MB thats why. As long as I'm here, I will wait and see when his turn will come up, SOON I HOPE VERY SOON.

Wow, your agency looks like they are tired of the tatoo brothers. Who are these a**H****? Are these the same guys who were partnering (Removed by Mod 167) in the parking lot at the bar? and own an apartment where they go every weekend? If you don't belong to the tribal club then you are in trouble... (Edited by mod 167), I wouldn't want to be part of this group. (Removed by Mod 167) KR is going to bring positve change. Semper Fi.........

You are the same person posting under different screen names the same accusations as a Guest. Please refer to the Terms of Use agreement and stop identifying persons by initials and the district they work in. Your posts serve no other purpose but to belittle someone. Clean it up or I will have Mod 1 remove you from the forum.

Mod 167

Okay Vic we get your message. We want no part of the tribal brotherhood controlling our agency. CS are you a brother or a wimp?

AO and AF aren't part of those idiots...I'm not sure who doesn't want who, but they are not with those idiots.

Darn, I wish I could find somebody to do my bloodborne pathogens. (Removed by Mod 167) By the way AF is not a tribal brother he's too smart to follow the leader (Removed by Mod 167). Think on your own (Removed by Mod 167). D-8 is the place to be we have a REAL Lieut. who doesn't have a follow the leader tatoo pasted oh his biceps. He is a real man. What a hoot !!

Tribal Tatoo Brotherhood = low self esteem Little boys who wish they could be real men. (Removed by Mod 167) Time to join weight watchers.

Spygal (Removed by Mod 167)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast