Sheriff Rambosk Soon! - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Buckwheat was a naïve child who always went along with the “Gang”.

If you choose to see Buckwheat for his race and not for the part his character portrayed as an actor then I would suggest you have the racial problems.

But why would I expect anything different from you?

Sheriff Rambosk (It's coming soon )

Paprazzi, be nice now. No under racial tones needed here. When you talk like that you are talking like the barbed wire boys. That's the way they act. (Removed by Mod 167) It's catching up to you boys. Thank God,KR listened and is onto all of this. See when you turn on people like CF did things begin to happen to you. (Removed by Mod 167) It's just the beginning. Think about it? I hope the tatoos save you but I don't think so this time . We all know all of you don't display the trival tatoo but your HEADS are a big as the stupid tatoo. :roll:

Spygal, it RACIAL UNDERTONES........LOL.......GO Barbed WIRE....LOL !

Removed by Mod 167

At least BO has common sense. She doesn't manage like the barbed wire fence boys. Just ask SP she was handled very nicely by BO. She wasn't demeaned or treated like a piece of dirt. Maybe (Removed by Mod 167) need to take some lessons on how to treat people like BO does.

She has KR on her side and knows the game of the Tribal boys mentality. Spygal RULES........and she doesn't have to go out into the parking lot she has an apartment boys......well?

Although, I must agree totally with all the comments regarding the muscle bound geeks. (Barbed Wire Toys oh, I mean boys) who are running this agency into the ground (Removed by Mod 167), I don't believe this is the forum to address your concerns. Make an appointment with DH and explain to him how happy you are with his wonderful picks regarding his command staff. All these guys do is embarrass DH daily (Removed by Mod 167). Relief is coming soon, and KR is totally aware of what these tribal idiots are up to and all about thier antics. CF was just the beginning. CF shared some very interesting things with DH about what was going on. Did you ever think this is why he resigned in good standing through retirement? Think about it.

DH was just trying to save the agency from embarrassment...seems like it didn't work. CF has caused a great deal of harm, even after his departure.

Yes, I must agree CF has caused embarassment to this agency and created a lot of hard feelings. CF sang like a bird when confronted with the evidence provided by DH. He dimed out quite a few people including all the Costa Rica details and players involved. I've heard DH and KR aren't very happy especially with the names given to them. I think it's the tribal buddies DH relied on too much. Why do you think he gave CF the opportunity to retire in good standing? Enough said. I am tired of CF and the barb wire boys bringing all this negativity to the Sheriff's Office. Looking forward to KR making some positive moves in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB checking on you
    Yes, I must agree CF has caused embarassment to this agency and created a lot of hard feelings. CF sang like a bird when confronted with the evidence provided by DH. He dimed out quite a few people including all the Costa Rica details and players involved. I've heard DH and KR aren't very happy especially with the names given to them. I think it's the tribal buddies DH relied on too much. Why do you think he gave CF the opportunity to retire in good standing? Enough said. I am tired of CF and the barb wire boys bringing all this negativity to the Sheriff's Office. Looking forward to KR making some positive moves in the right direction.
    Please tell us how you stumbled upon this most revealing information. Do you actually think, for one minute, that DH would allow this kind of thing? Do you think that the "people" that were accused would be working right now? DH frowns on receiving a "cup" from the corner. You think he would let this slide? He's about to pull the pin on his CCSO career and would NOT let something of this magnitude, (as you infer) go without investigation.

If you stop stirring, it will still thicken.

P.S. I am in agreement with you about KR. He is not an ignorant man and will be making positive moves for this agency.

Devil Hog oh I mean DOG, Why don't you not worry about how we came upon this information. Duh, to you really think Hunter wants to bring that kind of attention to himself when he is about ready to leave office on a high note? You are really a sharp tool in the box there. Play in your pink mist and keep dreaming.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast