Sheriff Rambosk Soon! - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: sheriff rambosk soon

Quote Originally Posted by nightssuck
    Just out of curiosity what are you guys going to do if Ortino does get elected?????????
    With democrats and Independents alike having the oportunity to vote in this election you may not have the outcome you want.
    Trust me, democrats want competent leadership at the CCSO . Why would they vote for Ortino??? He's not "more liberal" or anything. We all know he's got the misdemeanor vote, fired deputy vote and the roofer vote, but democrats want a safe county too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Perform the same job the same way unless told otherwise, take off my uniform before getting in my pov on the way home so I'm not associated with the job while not required to.
    If Ortino wins, I'll get up and go to work and serve the people of Collier County. A professional Law Enforcement Officer's first loyalty is to the agency not the head of the agency. So whoever wins the job is the same.

Amen...serve the people...not the King.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Perform the same job the same way unless told otherwise, take off my uniform before getting in my pov on the way home so I'm not associated with the job while not required to.
    If Ortino wins, I'll get up and go to work and serve the people of Collier County. A professional Law Enforcement Officer's first loyalty is to the agency not the head of the agency. So whoever wins the job is the same.

What if Vinne wins? They don't make a smiley face sacred enough for that one.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    depends on who you are - retire, quit, jump for joy (like a little girl) or stay and kill brain cells.
    You forgot one: Get re-appointed(because you were fired) and try to bring more discredit onto our good name. :shock:

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Re: Sheriff Rambosk Soon!

are you guys freakin kiddin me?? what if VO wins? what if the limo driver wins?? WOW now thats funny!!!

This is NOT a 3 candidate race for Sheriff...it's a sitcom. Think about it....On one hand you have a tag light chaser with 3 years (that's a tad generous) of LE experience who makes his living peeping thru windows and following adulterers around. He is bankinghis campaign on pure mud slingling and baseless accusations.....

On the other, you have a guy who I believe is partially retarded, and has about as much LE experience as the previous hack (again generous) Who probably sat next to Moses himself at the academy. Who also makes wild acusations, and has no clue about what and how we do things, and bases his LE philosophy on "this is how we did it up Nawth" in the 70's....puh-leeze

KR is the only R-E-A-S-O-N-A-B-L-E choice here...love him or hate him, a vote for Vinny Or VIC is really a vote for KR.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112