Sheriff Rambosk Soon!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sheriff Rambosk Soon!

Thank you for speaking with us. I'm so glad you are aware of the personalites (Tatoo Brotherhood) running this agency amok. Those of us assigned to patrol have had enough of the Tribal boys picking and demeaning us while we are committed to doing our jobs. (Removed by Mod 167).

Some of us can't figure out why some of these idiots were ever placed in the postiton of trust. As other commenters have stated,WE ARE TIRED of this juvenile mental immature attitudes displayed by these folks. Thank you for hearing us out. Patrol Deputies are the backbone of this agency not the TATOO TRIBUNAL few who think they are in charge. Let's take a look at these individual's and see that CF was an Angel compared to these guys. The talk in the substation is you need to look further into the Costa Rica incidents and I think you will be surprised. Thanks KR.... By the way how many females do we have in charge? above the rank of sgt..??? Appearently they don't have the tribal tatoo on the bicep. hmmmm?

Deputy 4 U - R u Bored? Go play with your kids on a nice Saturday morning... Instead of talking garbage....

I play with my kids everyday. Why don't you try it instead of going to Costa Rica looking for yours. No, I'm not bored but I must have struck your tribal tatto again...huh?

Nice.

Looks like EW (Removed by Mod 167) was right about the tatoo brotherhood from day one. He told DH he didn't want anything to do with the tribal management. Their demeaning ways and attitudes are catching up to them. We thank KR for listening to us and looking out for the future of the agency. Hopefully, we will be rid of some of these fools. Costa Rica I'm coming home soon!...

Could someone with the right connections set up a debate/Q&A session with all the candidates for just us? What do we know about KR and his plans? Do we just vote for him because of his DH endorsement? ...Now don't you all get your panties in a bunch at this suggestion, I'm just talking about a CCSO-only audience to hear some 5-10 year plans for the agency and for the employees, like the insurance after retirement question that DH has avoided all these years. If we hear some specifics from KR, VO and that limo fool, maybe it will help some people make up their mind 100% for someone.

I'd like to hear what he says about CF and why there is no investigation. He is part of the discipline and appeals committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'd like to hear what he says about CF and why there is no investigation. He is part of the discipline and appeals committee.
    WHO CARES Buckwheat!!! Nobody cares anymore that CF retired and their was no investigation. OMG Move on already. It was DH decision and that is what he chose to do. If you do not like it then become king of your castle and make your own rules.

My God you are a LOSER!! :roll:

You're Married ??

Have you noticed how tight the uniform shirts are on some of these tatoo tribal boys? Wow, I wish I could be one of them and look at myself in the mirror all day. It's time to grow up boys you are over 40 right? I am so glad KR came and listened to us. It was great knowing he is already well aware of what these guys and how they have been running the department into the ground. You're time is coming boys. I hope you have enjoyed the tatoos (Removed by Mod 167) Make sure you don't forget to pay the rent. I think it's due.

Buckwheat? That seems to have racial undertones...I believe we see part of the problem with you.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast