Are they still dating.

Are they still dating.

Hey is Melisa and Porro still dating? I see Porro acting a little weird. :mrgreen:

Re: Are they still dating.

Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hey is Melisa and Porro still dating? I see Porro acting a little weird. :mrgreen:
    De pingus, bro worry about your own sh!t. What do you care :!: :cop:

That guy needs to get out of here. :x

The whole world does not need to know their business guys. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people discussed your private life here.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley guy
    The whole world does not need to know their business guys. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people discussed your private life here.
    You sound like the motor SGT. Your just scare that people are going to start talking about you and the cow. :lol:

[quote=X-Harley guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Harley guy":hshobbye
    You sound like the motor SGT. Your just scare that people are going to start talking about you and the cow. :lol:[/quote:hshobbye]

WOW! Yeah yeah please start talking, I want to know. :lol:

Sorry, wrong guy.. Try again. KH doesn't bother with this site, hell, he can barely use a computer..lol.
    It just ain't cool to talk about peoples personal lives here.. If you want to stick with issues/etc, that's fine. I'm sure you wouldn't want people on the net to know your love life, or would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Harley guy
    Sorry, wrong guy.. Try again. KH doesn't bother with this site, hell, he can barely use a computer..lol.
    It just ain't cool to talk about peoples personal lives here.. If you want to stick with issues/etc, that's fine. I'm sure you wouldn't want people on the net to know your love life, or would you?
    If you date someone from your own agency, then you are making it public. Just like KH and the MOOSE. COME ON!

This is BS! Who cares if they're dating or not, mind your own sh!t you PUSS. Que viva EL DORAL! :lol:

Hey leave OLD BALLS alone, his just having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by El Doral
    This is BS! Who cares if they're dating or not, mind your own sh!t you PUSS. Que viva EL DORAL! :lol:

Hey leave OLD BALLS alone, his just having fun.
    Sup YO. I hear that your kicking some a$$ over there.