Greg Solowsky - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greg Solowsky

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    You can disregard emailing me. Your post had been sent to my Temporary Private Area for review and hadn't auto deleted yet. I was able to verify it was yours.

If you look at the paragraph of the Terms of Use right before the Section you copy and pasted, it starts: "This is not a SLAM site."

You posted anonymously and then called another LEO or Former LEO a name. That is a SLAM and that is a violation of the Terms of Use.

Mod 426 made the right decision in removing your post. I am just sorry that the person that defended the other person quoted your post and had to have their post removed also.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

OK if you say so at this point I remember most of what I wrote, however I do not remember calling him a name. If you say I did, I did. I know my post was very short, if Im correct it was 3 lines. I will take heed and remember your words for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    OK if you say so at this point I remember most of what I wrote, however I do not remember calling him a name. If you say I did, I did. I know my post was very short, if Im correct it was 3 lines. I will take heed and remember your words for future reference.
    The second word your post was "riddens" (your spelling, not mine.) Your name calling was in the form of an acronym. That might jar your memory a little.

If you want further info, you can email me. Your information and contact with me will be confidential.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Yes it does.....didnt know you were a spell checker. Ive seen far worse than the 3 letter acronym. But ok, I understand now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yes it does.....didnt know you were a spell checker. Ive seen far worse than the 3 letter acronym. But ok, I understand now.
    Not a spell checker, but I have to use Firefox, to help me make sure I spell things right. It underlines misspelled words for me, and offers correct spelling if I right click on them.

I thought you might have spelled it that way for a reason. So, I figured, if I did it too, you would know, that I was reading directly from your post and not from memory. I have been known to intentionally misspell words on occasion.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Wow, I like that you admit you are human! Glad to know, sorry for the grief! Will watch my P's and Q's a little more often.

Re: Greg Solowsky

Hey GS -- just a shoutout, we think about you man!!!! :cop:
    Also SV and UT....

Wishing GS luck with his arbitration I think it is this week. We are all pulling for you big guy. Hurry back we all miss you.

Congrats go out to SERGEANT GS. We are glad your comming back as you were.

Way to go Greg. Your not oppressed anymore. Sing oh my lord, lord, lord, lord.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast