More proof our leadership is off their rockers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The majority of people are ok with doing their part. The small minority (and I am talking 1-2 maybe 3 at most) are the most vocal. Their complaining seems like it is coming from a larger group of officers but it is not. The posts here could be traced to those 3 miscreants.

I have spoken and discussed this with over a dozen people of all ranks and after the initial WTF response all came to the same conclusion, We have to help out to preserve what we have.

Dont worry about the gas guys, soon the city will be contracting with the sheriff's office for services. That's one way to save money.

And don't you worry about the gas either son your wife's a whore and will bring in some cash. Although $10 a pop is cheap, it's a living

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    And don't you worry about the gas either son your wife's a whore and will bring in some cash. Although $10 a pop is cheap, it's a living
    The real Officer Guest gives himself away once again through poor punctuation.

What does that mean?

off their rockers

We will soon be paying to take our vehilce's home and CRT is on a week long training expo at COCO beach. Give me a break. These teams (CRT, THI, ERT) need to be placed on hold until this fuel crisis is solved.

off their rockers

We will soon be paying to take our vehilce's home and CRT is on a week long training expo at COCO beach. Give me a break. These teams (CRT, THI, ERT) need to be placed on hold until this fuel crisis is solved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12