3 More officers fired for doing their jobs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 More officers fired for doing their jobs.

Who will be next? Run hard and run fast get the f%k out of here.

why and what happened?

Two officers were fired because they didnt arrest a man that was trespassed from Miccosukee lands in Collier county at one of the camps; However, the Tribal member was arrested.
    It's unclear as to what Lt. did..

o

Sigh

the individual in question was tresspassed from MRCC, the Golf Course and the reservation, indian camps in collier county dont count as part of the reservation and we have 0 jurisdiction in collier. So we could not have arrested him since he was non-tribal, the tribal member on the other had battered the individual, and damaged property, and under the influence. So since the Federal Govt allows us to handle tribal matters only in the indian camps we arrested the tribal member for her offenses.

Firing of Officers

How can you run a police department that have no direction or Chief in the department??? All officers should not just walk away. but run away from that department :cry:

Sick of being Tired

My question is.... Why did'nt anything happen to Skalnutts? I heard he was calling all the shots via cellphone after he relieved the officer from checkpoint to handle the call..
    Is'nt this his second major offense withing 4 weeks? (Evidence incident)?

Skulnutts

From what I hear Hebson did not put Skulnutts in the memo he sent to the chairman. Only the responding Ofc.'s and thats why Bartra and Frometa were 07. As for Hebson I don't feel sorry for him. There's alot of things that he did that only a few people know about and its going to stay that way. So people feel sorry for Bartra and Frometa, but not Hebson. In a way this was coming and hopefully for Skulnutts too. Everyone take care.

Unjustice

From what the story tells,

1. Skalberg relieved frometa from checkpoint and said " Im relieving you early so you can go and take care of a 34 Delta"
    So fro goes and gets fired.
    2. Skalberg has said that he did not tell bartra or frometa to arrest the Tribal member that got arrested, and that's why he's out of the loop.

It's unjust for those 2 officers to get fired. bartra just had a newborn.

great time to hide your backbone skalnuts.

Unjustice

Skulnutts is lying. We all know that Bartra and Frometa would not make a move without clearing it with the Sgt. on duty. What a piece of crap this guy is. He should be a man an take the blame. But we all know that he never will.

I spoke with Bartra before he was terminated and he wasn't too happy with decision Skulnutts made that night. He didn't see the logic in arresting the tribal member in this incident. So she was high or drunk, the guy came to their camp and ran off with her kid. I still don't see Skulnutts logic. Bartra did what he was orded to do and he gets F**ked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast