3 More officers fired for doing their jobs. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Terminations

Hey!! MOD 456 fill us in on what happened. You still around or did you get terminated?

The problem came in when the tribal families decided that is it okay to beat the shit out of non Indian-American citizens and ignore their children's well beings.

The woman was high off several drugs, drunk, had a kid in the house, attacked a father who was worried about his child, then called her family to beat on the guy some more. The arrest was valid, the family *****ed and complained, and the tribe tried to backtrack. To appease the reservation, people lost their jobs. Are you guys so desperate for your lousy jobs that you'll protect felons and punish those 100% in the right?

What if it was Bartra's newborn? Or any of your kids? Would you say, "Aww **** it...so his kid could have died by some doped up whore. No big deal. Let's arrest his ass for trying to protect his kid then have the kid's in-laws attack him some more."

Hell no you wouldn't. You'd see the truth that's right in front of you. If you still don't understand why she was arrested then you shouldn't be allowed to wear a badge.

Don't you mean a non-Indian African American male.

Is that you Skulnuts?

Nope, I gave it up awhile ago. The politics there are too ridiculous for me.

I am still here, clear of the chopping block for now. I have nothing more to tell other than what is posted in here already. It is a tragedy that once again we lose (2) officers and a LT. for doing their jobs, yet one Sgt. still goes unscathed, thats what I dont understand.

hahahahaha

miccosukee is the biggest BS place in the world i dont feel sorry for L.T hebson he got we he deserved every dog has his day he never stands up for no one you think hes ur friend then he turns his back and who wants to put money that he goes to doral cause his other boys are there and thats the only place that his ass can get a job cause he aint a real cop and will never be and when that happens his g.f's going to leave to lmfaoooooooo anyway to all my boys in milk and cookies good luck and be safe out there

Re: hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 33this
    miccosukee is the biggest BS place in the world i dont feel sorry for L.T hebson he got we he deserved every dog has his day he never stands up for no one you think hes ur friend then he turns his back and who wants to put money that he goes to doral cause his other boys are there and thats the only place that his ass can get a job cause he aint a real cop and will never be and when that happens his g.f's going to leave to lmfaoooooooo anyway to all my boys in milk and cookies good luck and be safe out there
    Ask Demoya or Arce if he stood up for them, before you talk smack

Re: hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by guest200
    Quote Originally Posted by 33this
    Ask Demoya or Arce if he stood up for them, before you talk smack
    Seriously, the letters he wrote to the chairman for them were remarkable. Sad that he cant read.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12