Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Re: Yawning !

Quote Originally Posted by Love PPD
    Okay sonny, its my fault you came to PPD, had paper placed in your file, and cant manage your money. I forgot you blame everyone for your problems. Its called job management, money management, and life management. Enjoy... I already do ! This place vs Miami Gardens and other places is Disney. The residents respect us and we have it pretty good. Its called negotiations.. give and take... something you better learn to do in life to make "YOUR" life more bearable . I will see you later.. off to go boating before shift !
    Hey mister "I'm better than you" He never said he was having money problems... And you still havent addressed the issue of the brass not giving us the same things they had in their careers... Obiviously he has managed to survive in this hell hole... We will still be here long after you work your couple of years and then leave... It seems like you havent managed you money well... your the jerk off that has to work after you've retired... LOSER

Loving IT !

By choice rookie.. it pays for the gas on my boat, trips, and many other toys which obviously you dont have.. so keep B--ching and complaining while I enjoy all my days off with my toys ! No one keeps you here so just LEAVE ! It makes it more tolerable for the rest of us.. after your whinny a$$ is gone ! So enjoy, and see you sometime at roll call to discuss your anger problem! This will be my last post batteling with angry P/O's. Does your wife have to here that much crap too ? Be safe rookie !

IDIOT

Hey Stupid,
    If being a cop for ten years is a rookie, then that is what I am. I own my house and have other investment properties. I have two pensions and my future is very secure. The difference between me and you, I dont have to brag about it. Get a f-ing life, ur were more likely a waste and your old dept and you will be waste at Pinecrest. Enjoy, the ****-eye chief and you will get along great

Ceballos go away

Is this the ex-hialeah cop that used to screw over his guys, when he worked IA

Re: Ceballos go away

damn ceballos must have the biggest boat ever or he didnt do such a good job in managing his money like he says...

Re: Ceballos go away

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    darn ceballos must have the biggest boat ever or he didnt do such a good job in managing his money like he says...

Yes he does have a big boat its called the "Love Boat" and it was the same ship Rose does her gay cruises from... go figure

Re: Hiring

Any openings for PO in your Dept??

We are hiring and work a 5/8.

Im from New York PD, You guys hiring??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12