ATTENTION LPD OFFICERS

ATTENTION LPD OFFICERS

GUY AND GALS,

PLEASE. PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE. PLEASE! NO RESPONSES WHAT SO EVER.

Trust me when I tell you guys to stop. If you guys want to make more money via a better contract it is in your best interest to pretend that this site doesn't even exist.

I am currently in the process of setting up a secure website for LPD OFFICERS only. No dispatchers, civilians. Not even PSA's will have access. Only those of us wearing blue. I will be calling each officer and i will provide each officer with the password for this site once its established.

Please, until then, Let this be the absolute last post. If not, dont be pissed if our proposed contract gets laughed at.

Aight, Be safe and Please. No posting for a while.......

Moderator, please dont erase this post as you are one of us and should understand that the guys/gals need a break for a bit. Thanks.....

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: ATTENTION LPD OFFICERS

Quote Originally Posted by ATTENTION LPD OFFICERS
    GUY AND GALS,

PLEASE. PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE. PLEASE! NO RESPONSES WHAT SO EVER.

Trust me when I tell you guys to stop. If you guys want to make more money via a better contract it is in your best interest to pretend that this site doesn't even exist.

I am currently in the process of setting up a secure website for LPD OFFICERS only. No dispatchers, civilians. Not even PSA's will have access. Only those of us wearing blue. I will be calling each officer and i will provide each officer with the password for this site once its established.

Please, until then, Let this be the absolute last post. If not, dont be pissed if our proposed contract gets laughed at.

Moderator, please dont erase this post as you are one of us and should understand that the guys/gals need a break for a bit. Thanks.....
    We actually have secure areas for Officers Only. There is a post near the top of this board that tells about it. We currently have over 300 Verified Officers who have gone through the verification process.

I don't appreciate you using our web site trying to start/promote your own. If you don't like our site, you are free not to use it.

If you are going to be paying for a Secure Board only for LPD Officers, it might really be advantageous for you, to email me, even from an anonymous email provider. I might be able to help you out with something.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

TEST

no more posts people

Just who are you to tell me not to post? Probably the admin trying to shut people up on here.

GUY AND GALS,

Yea so you can identify who everyone is who is posting what. I don't like the idea of someone within our agency having access to the IP addresses of the posters. I like the way it is where no one in our agency has access to the information.

You can be forced by the admin to turn that information over. People that run these boards can't.

Rest assured, I do not have access to IP addresses nor does administration. In fact the only time your IP address will be an issue is if you continuously violate the terms of use. If this happens, you can be banned from this site. Just check out "terms of use" if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    Rest assured, I do not have access to IP addresses nor does administration. In fact the only time your IP address will be an issue is if you continuously violate the terms of use. If this happens, you can be banned from this site. Just check out "terms of use" if you have any questions.
    I wasn't referring to you. I have read that you don't have access. I was talking about the original poster who is going to call every officer with the password with a new board.

I don't think we need a new board. I don't want someone in our agency running a board for us. I think it is better the way it is with outsiders having the control, that way they are free from outside influence.

These boards have secure areas for LEOs only. I have been through the verification process and gotten access. I don't know why others haven't if they want to post where civilians, dispatchers and others can't access it.

GUY AND GALS,

I am on the fence about removing this post only for the fact that it sounds like you are promoting another website which violates the terms of use. From reading your post, I understand that you are trying to stop the negative posts. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but what we really need is for our officers to visit this forum and use it for what it is meant for, healthy debate. I believe in my heart that we are mature enough to pull together like the family we are supposed to be and stop bashing each other.

I assure everyone that no one will have any problems at work from posting on this forum just as long as you use common sense. Posts that violate terms of use will be removed. Abusive posts are removed for your own protection as well as for everyone else's peace of mind. I urge "Vic Mackey", "LG", "Lorriane" and others who post positive messages to continue posting here. They are great examples of the professionalism and talent of Lauderhill P.D. present and past.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please send me an email. Anonymous guest, if you need any help starting up a website of your own feel free to contact MOD 1 for any help.

[quote=MOD 426]
    Quote Originally Posted by "ATTENTION LPD OFFICERS":zfytj9sx
    GUY AND GALS,

I am on the fence about removing this post only for the fact that it sounds like you are promoting another website which violates the terms of use. From reading your post, I understand that you are trying to stop the negative posts. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but what we really need is for our officers to visit this forum and use it for what it is meant for, healthy debate. I believe in my heart that we are mature enough to pull together like the family we are supposed to be and stop bashing each other.

I assure everyone that no one will have any problems at work from posting on this forum just as long as you use common sense. Posts that violate terms of use will be removed. Abusive posts are removed for your own protection as well as for everyone else's peace of mind. I urge "Vic Mackey", "LG", "Lorriane" and others who post positive messages to continue posting here. They are great examples of the professionalism and talent of Lauderhill P.D. present and past.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please send me an email. Anonymous guest, if you need any help starting up a website of your own feel free to contact MOD 1 for any help.[/quote:zfytj9sx]

Really not trying to promote another site. Just want the guys to chill out for a little bit.