Top Cops in Sunrise
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top Cops in Sunrise

So who do you think are the best cops in Road Patrol, DB, and Sgt.'s. I see alot of these posts on other forums. Lets try to be serious and respectful on your responses. This should be interesting...

top cop

joe zanta works hard every day

jim hughes has definitely shown what the vin unit is capable of

visners and jimmy k in db

when they were on the road palacio, rosa and smith were very proactive

Alpha : Ransone, Lam, Wilkey, Fernandez
    Bravo: Stewart, Allred, Calise, Grim
    Charlie: ZANTA (Thats it)
    Sgts: They're all great in thier own way
    DB: Visners, Jimmy K.

oh crap here we go again

Is this talk really necessary on this site? We all know who the workers are. If you want officer’s opinions on who the workers are, ask them individually in briefing…..Trust me you don’t want to converse on this site anymore, regardless of the topic. Nothing good can come out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Is this talk really necessary on this site? We all know who the workers are. If you want officer’s opinions on who the workers are, ask them individually in briefing…..Trust me you don’t want to converse on this site anymore, regardless of the topic. Nothing good can come out of this!
    This topic is harmless. There is nothing wrong in giving credit where credit is due. As long as no body is posting negative, degrading remarks about specific officers...you should be able to exspress your positive opinions on a public forum. If you are offended because your name wasn't mentioned, oh well...Too bad, so sad.

NO PARTICULAR ORDER....

FOR ROAD PATROL, I'M GOING WITH : ZANTA, RANSONE, STEWART, LAM, FERNANDEZ, ALLRED, WILKEY, ZINN

FOR DB: KREZPEK, VISNERS, CASTRO, ANDERSON, BULZONE.

SGTS: TOO MANY GOOD ONES WHO I LOVE TO WORK FOR

How about yarborough, able and all the 65 rod castro gets in the mall keeps him busy. other names already brought up are all good officers

Zanata is by far the best looking Ofc. in this department. He is the reason for the tear drops on my guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Moine
    Zanata is by far the best looking Ofc. in this department. He is the reason for the tear drops on my guitar.
    i agree that Zanata is one strapping young lad, but that Wilkiy guy sets my heart on fire! :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast