Top Cops in Sunrise - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Top Cop

Sgt Mike West in my book......

Re: Top Cops in Sunrise

Chief Brooks seems to be on the top of the list when it comes to screwing cops and in backstabbing. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Chief Brooks seems to be on the top of the list when it comes to screwing cops and in backstabbing. What do you think?
    Amen to that brother!!!!!!!What a lowlife!

It has been many years since I have accessed this website. However, I hope everyone remembers what happened when I did. It is true this is on open forum, but I proved that no identity is private or anonymous when dealing with computer technology.

I want to remind everyone that police are private individuals and posting their names on this site without their consent is not appropriate, even if it is complimentary. Officers take great care in protecting their personal information to ensure the safety of their family's, so please don't disrespect a fellow officer by putting their personal information on this board.

Lastly, if a person wants to send a positive message, they shouldn't have to hide behind anonymity. Therefore, anything said without a verifiable identity will only fan the rumor fires which in turn will negate the positive message that was posted.

How do you think he got to where is is today?

You must be one of the lazy do nothing cops in Sunrise because if you do your job Brooks will take good care of you. On the other hand if you are a lazy slug he rightly will have no use for you. Why don't you spend more time trying to do a good job out there instead of whining like a little girl on the site. I guess Brooks hasn't gotten you guys anything since he was mad chief. He has done more for you in the last 2 years than your previous lame chief did ever. Grow up and stop bashing your boss.

How do you think he got to where is is today?

I think Lieutenant Gerity is the top cop. Just ask him he'll tell you.

Love,
    Brian's Mom

Hey...what's up with the female detective in the light blue shirt on that suspicious vehicle stop on the Sawgrass?? You have a felony vehicle stop, 2 officers with rifles, 2 with handguns drawn...and then you have tactical tammy in the light blue shirt standing outside of cover with no gun drawn. Really??? Here's a suggestion...stay in your car until the real police take care of business.

light blue shirt is a service aide

[quote="BSO Sgt"]You must be one of the lazy do nothing cops in Sunrise because if you do your job Brooks will take good care of you. On the other hand if you are a lazy slug he rightly will have no use for you. Why don't you spend more time trying to do a good job out there instead of whining like a little girl on the site. I guess Brooks hasn't gotten you guys anything since he was mad chief. He has done more for you in the last 2 years than your previous lame chief did ever. Grow up and stop bashing your boss.

Ok Mike K., you can stop sucking up he's not your Major anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12