worst po's
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst po's

worst po's

guys who are the worst p.o s in our dept.????

i think one of the worst po's is that rookie pena.....what a slim ball he is so worth less.....i would rather advise on a 15 then have him respond....he is probably car 41's new kiss a$$ so he can be somebody.....i heard he was at club twist with some other p.o.....anyone know about that????

Careful...

tHEY ARE ALL IN THE SOUTHEND, tHAT IS WHY ia IS DOWN THERE FOLLOWING THEM AROUND.

worst

The Worst Po's are the sleazy ones who come here and talk trash while hiding behind a computer, like a roach when you turn on the light they scatter You guys take the cake

this is horrifyingly immature.

JENNIFER IS A GREAT POLICE OFFICER AND A GREAT DETECTIVE, SHE HAS DEVELOPED MANY INTERNAL RESOURCES. SHE CAN BETTER SERVE THIS DEPARTMENT BY GOING BACK TO PATROL, BECOMMING AN FTO AND TEACHING THE NEW RECRUITS HOW TO DO REAL POLICE WORK AND HOW TO PROPERLY INVESTIGATE A CASE. WINK WINK.[/b]

D. SanJuan another zero but if you a daddy you can get into swat and soon K9

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    D. SanJuan another zero but if you have your daddy in the PD n hook ups you can get into swat and K9

Gomez school of zeros

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    D. SanJuan another zero but if you a daddy you can get into swat and soon K9
    Another great example of a Majors bat boy getting what he wants, what an example for the hard working officers in central. Dont do police work pick up a T ball set at traget and you to can get made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast