New Car Design`
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Car Design`

New Car Design`

What's up with the new car emblems? Are we trying to look like PBSO? Damn

What?

yeah, saw one the other day. the cars have new BSO emblems on the side. looks like pbso

Takeover

Thats because PBSO is taking over Bso. You guys wanted green shirts, you got em. Half of you BSO Guys live in Palm Beach anyway. P.S. please stop trying to pull my unmarked over on 95 in Delray Beach.

The new design looks really sharp. I saw it at the PSB today. :lol:

You guys really are not to smart are you. Have you even seen PBSO car designs. I don't live in Palm Beach and do not see the cars that often but if I remember correctly they do not look like the new design we have. I think the star for PBSO is on the rear passenger door. Also they only have the green stripe with white lettering. Our design has green and gold and out star is under the mirror not to mention big letters that spell everything out.You guys make me laugh you just talk to make yourselves feel important.

You guys really are not to smart are you. Have you even seen PBSO car designs. I don't live in Palm Beach and do not see the cars that often but if I remember correctly they do not look like the new design we have. I think the star for PBSO is on the rear passenger door. Also they only have the green stripe with white lettering. Our design has green and gold and out star is under the mirror not to mention big letters that spell everything out.You guys make me laugh you just talk to make yourselves feel important.

Quote Originally Posted by guest102
    You guys really are not to smart are you. You guys make me laugh you just talk to make yourselves feel important.
    Kind of like people who post duplicate posts, not too smart.

Anyone have a link to a photo of the new ride??

Who the frig cares what the design on your unit is!!!!! UGH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast