New Police Chief ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF KNOWITALL
    You guys are in for a BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really? What's your inside scoop?
    A breath of fresh air has arrived Welcome back Will

Re: chief

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    Quote Originally Posted by guestsol
    It's been a long time coming, but a change is gonna come.
    Yes, I agree and would like to see a change the morale has been so bad. We would like to see a few more people come back.
    Like who?
    I heard Will is the one that is friends with Ron Yates and that is when he is coming back as well?

chief

RON YATES WILL NEVER BE HIRED. NEW CHIEF ON THE BLOCK. A FEW POSITIVE CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    RON YATES WILL NEVER BE HIRED. NEW CHIEF ON THE BLOCK. A FEW POSITIVE CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.
    I am glad WILL is back. All of the idiots who post stupid things on this site especially about Will, now have something to fear. Will is going to obtain IP addresses from all of the idiots and sanction them.

WILL is going to enforce the policy you all signed, which states: those who engage in gossiping about members of the community or the department will be disciplined up to and including termination.

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.

[quote=A friend of 101]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":3p7tc3j7
    I am glad WILL is back. All of the idiots who post stupid things on this site especially about Will, now have something to fear. Will is going to obtain IP addresses from all of the idiots and sanction them.

WILL is going to enforce the policy you all signed, which states: those who engage in gossiping about members of the community or the department will be disciplined up to and including termination.

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.[/quote:3p7tc3j7] WOW your pretty scary! Please explain exactly what it was that Will did for this department to shape it up as you say!!!! On another note Will should not have to tell anyone how to treat this community, so maybe it is time all the spd officers take a long look in the mirror and then at their paycheck and remember just who it is that keeps them and their families fed. It is just a job nothing personal!!! TREAT EVERYONE HOW YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN THIER SITUATION! people make mistakes it is human nature.

according to the owners of this website they have never ever given up an ip address, even at trial during a lawsuit in which the blog won and the agency requesting the ip address info lost,.. so unless this WILL is going to obtain the ip address illegally (which would be innappropriate for a police chief to do) I don't know how he would go about getting the IP addresses. I'm sure the FBI monitors these sites and would love to find a police chief violating federal laws.[quote=A friend of 101]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":1pp18ekd

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.[/quote:1pp18ekd]

[quote=freedom of speech]according to the owners of this website they have never ever given up an ip address, even at trial during a lawsuit in which the blog won and the agency requesting the ip address info lost,.. so unless this WILL is going to obtain the ip address illegally (which would be innappropriate for a police chief to do) I don't know how he would go about getting the IP addresses. I'm sure the FBI monitors these sites and would love to find a police chief violating federal laws.[quote="A friend of 101":1u22ii8p]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":1u22ii8p

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.[/quote:1u22ii8p][/quote:1u22ii8p]

FOR YOUR SAKE, YOU BETTER HOPE HE IS NOT FRIENDS WITH THE MODERATOR. AS FAR AS YOUR RECITATION OF THE LAW, YOU KEEP THINKING THAT ANY ATTORNEY, OTHER THAN A CONTRACT ATTORNEY FOR A MAJOR CORPORATION, WILL TAKE ON THE TRIBE. ESPECIALLY FOR SOME INSIGNIFICANT COP WHO IS AN AT WILL EMPLOYEE. NOBODY WILL SACRIFICE THEIR RESOURCES TO HELP DETERMINE WHETHER WILL VIOLATED ANYONE'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH. FURTHERMORE BESIDES THE TRIBE'S RESOURCES WILL CAN OUT RESOURCE ANYONE OF YOU ON HIS OWN. YOU SIGNED A POLICY AND REGARDLESS OF WHAT MEDIUM YOU USE TO VIOLATE THAT POLICY OR WHAT METHODS ARE USED TO DETERMINE THAT YOU VIOLATED THAT POLICY, THE RESULT WILL BE THE SAME: TERMINATION DON'T BELIEVE ME? ROLL THE DICE.

[quote=freedom of speech]according to the owners of this website they have never ever given up an ip address, even at trial during a lawsuit in which the blog won and the agency requesting the ip address info lost,.. so unless this WILL is going to obtain the ip address illegally (which would be innappropriate for a police chief to do) I don't know how he would go about getting the IP addresses. I'm sure the FBI monitors these sites and would love to find a police chief violating federal laws.[quote="A friend of 101":3jw0klkr]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":3jw0klkr
    Do you know the owner's of the website? do people always keep their promises? are you that stupid to believe that the FBI monitors this insignificant website for chiefs illegally obtaining ip addresses? you are the type of idiot that give Seminole a bad name? In addition you NOTHING about the law. 1st amendment rights are limited in private settings, this is a privately owned website. Whatever promises they make, they are not binding for 1st amendment purposes. They can also shut down this website at anytime. What will your claim be then, prior restraint on speech? Don't be ignorant... Don't quote the law if you don't know it. You must be one of the idiots who still believes you will get a pension, simply because someone promised it to you.

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.[/quote:3jw0klkr][/quote:3jw0klkr]

[quote=BeingStupidshouldbeacrime][quote=freedom of speech]according to the owners of this website they have never ever given up an ip address, even at trial during a lawsuit in which the blog won and the agency requesting the ip address info lost,.. so unless this WILL is going to obtain the ip address illegally (which would be innappropriate for a police chief to do) I don't know how he would go about getting the IP addresses. I'm sure the FBI monitors these sites and would love to find a police chief violating federal laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by "A friend of 101":1j7f3xmp
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":1j7f3xmp
    Do you know the owner's of the website? do people always keep their promises? are you that stupid to believe that the FBI monitors this insignificant website for chiefs illegally obtaining ip addresses? you are the type of idiot that give Seminole a bad name? In addition you NOTHING about the law. 1st amendment rights are limited in private settings, this is a privately owned website. Whatever promises they make, they are not binding for 1st amendment purposes. They can also shut down this website at anytime. What will your claim be then, prior restraint on speech? Don't be ignorant... Don't quote the law if you don't know it. You must be one of the idiots who still believes you will get a pension, simply because someone promised it to you.

WILL is going to shape up this department like he did a long time ago. You will now have to treat the community with the respect they deserve. All communities deserve to be treated with respect. All of the negative postings about tribal members on this site will cease otherwise your careers in this line of work will cease too.
    [/quote:1j7f3xmp][/quote:1j7f3xmp]Do you know the owner's of the website? do people always keep their promises? are you that stupid to believe that the FBI monitors this insignificant website for chiefs illegally obtaining ip addresses? you are the type of idiot that give Seminole a bad name? In addition you NOTHING about the law. 1st amendment rights are limited in private settings, this is a privately owned website. Whatever promises they make, they are not binding for 1st amendment purposes. They can also shut down this website at anytime. What will your claim be then, prior restraint on speech? Don't be ignorant... Don't quote the law if you don't know it. You must be one of the idiots who still believes you will get a pension, simply because someone promised it to you.

So turn yourself in right now,.. you crack me up... what makes you think any of these postings are from seminole employees... you think these websites are insignificant to the fbi... these websites are better than real life snitches.. you guys talk more smak and give out more info on these blogs than any real life fbi interview...not just your dept, but all the dept's,.. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would not be posting on this blog at all.. you have no idea who you are responding to...you have no idea who is posting here... reading from your last sentence about "getting a pension because someone promised it"??? Does that mean you think the dept lied to you? Are you saying something negative about your employer??? Are you gossiping?.. OK Now go turn yourself in right now![quote=BeingStupidshouldbeacrime][quote=BeingStupidshouldbeacrime]
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom of speech
    according to the owners of this website they have never ever given up an ip address, even at trial during a lawsuit in which the blog won and the agency requesting the ip address info lost,.. so unless this WILL is going to obtain the ip address illegally (which would be innappropriate for a police chief to do) I don't know how he would go about getting the IP addresses. I'm sure the FBI monitors these sites and would love to find a police chief violating federal laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by "A friend of 101":3gr7flr1
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":3gr7flr1

[/quote:3gr7flr1]Do you know the owner's of the website? do people always keep their promises? are you that stupid to believe that the FBI monitors this insignificant website for chiefs illegally obtaining ip addresses? you are the type of idiot that give Seminole a bad name? In addition you NOTHING about the law. 1st amendment rights are limited in private settings, this is a privately owned website. Whatever promises they make, they are not binding for 1st amendment purposes. They can also shut down this website at anytime. What will your claim be then, prior restraint on speech? Don't be ignorant... Don't quote the law if you don't know it. You must be one of the idiots who still believes you will get a pension, simply because someone promised it to you.[/quote:3gr7flr1]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast