Will this one start a riot? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

VIDEO OF JAVON DAWSON

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd30 ... t=1007.flv

This video was taken from the kid's myspace page.

God damned our ancestors!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I see you white people are at it again!!!
    "know not what you say"
    Wow!!!! could you imagine an America WITHOUT African Americans? Lower crime rates, less tax dollars spent on housing, food stamps and all the OTHER title one gimmies! Wow, America would be a utopia! The average home in south St.Pete would go up in value by at least 50%! No more "thump, thump" at redlights from the rompa room rap bangers...... geezzz ......imagine.......

Quote Originally Posted by oneleo
    Quote Originally Posted by HCSO was there
    Tampa, Clearwater & Lakeland all have significant gettos and never have these problems. If you don't have leaders with some balls, you will never get that SH#@ HOLE under control. Those sorry arse Uhuru's should have had a RICO dropped on their heads long ago.
    They were supposed to have RICO's dropped on them right after the riots. Bernie Mccabe made that pledge but never followed up. Where you gonna go to run a criminal enterprise? St Sh1tsburg. If the u-hoo's start things up again, burning, looting, shooting I will be disappointed if lethal force isn't unleashed on them. I hope you dont have short memories from the last one. Also, make sure we get invited to the party again. There will be no restraint if they are shooting like last time.
    McCabe is worthless as a SA. Most of his ASA's ( with the exception of Hutch P) were sloven; unless the package was 100% done for them, they couldn't (and wouldn't) work on a case with appropriate tenacity. McCabe. has shirked his responsibility to the citizens that pay his excessive salary.

So don't look for anything great like support for LEO's from McCabe. It is time to get his replacement into the operation, shake up the ASA's, and properly manage that whole operation. It is all smoke and mirrors. Look at how little they pushed for "prince nick's" punishment! SAD :evil: :x
    Bernie McCabe couldn't spell RICO if he gave it his best shot. It would take FBI or DEA and the U.S. Attorney's Office to get the job done. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by oneleo
    Quote Originally Posted by HCSO was there
    Tampa, Clearwater & Lakeland all have significant gettos and never have these problems. If you don't have leaders with some balls, you will never get that SH#@ HOLE under control. Those sorry arse Uhuru's should have had a RICO dropped on their heads long ago.
    They were supposed to have RICO's dropped on them right after the riots. Bernie Mccabe made that pledge but never followed up. Where you gonna go to run a criminal enterprise? St Sh1tsburg. If the u-hoo's start things up again, burning, looting, shooting I will be disappointed if lethal force isn't unleashed on them. I hope you dont have short memories from the last one. Also, make sure we get invited to the party again. There will be no restraint if they are shooting like last time.
    McCabe is worthless as a SA. Most of his ASA's ( with the exception of Hutch P) were sloven; unless the package was 100% done for them, they couldn't (and wouldn't) work on a case with appropriate tenacity. McCabe. has shirked his responsibility to the citizens that pay his excessive salary.

So don't look for anything great like support for LEO's from McCabe. It is time to get his replacement into the operation, shake up the ASA's, and properly manage that whole operation. It is all smoke and mirrors. Look at how little they pushed for "prince nick's" punishment! SAD :evil: :x
    Bernie McCabe couldn't spell RICO if he gave it his best shot. It would take FBI or DEA and the U.S. Attorney's Office to get the job done. FACT
    I understand your point about Mcabe being an idiot an all but he would be no where near a RICO case since it is a federal statute.

The chief will start throwing officers to the wolves in an effort to take the heat off of himself. He will also give the (false) impression that he is actually a police chief instead of a puppet. He will try to play it up that the suspect (yes, suspect; not a "teen") was shot in the back even though forensics will prove that the kid had a gun pointed at Nemeth.

16 or 60 yoa, the suspect was a hood and got what he deserved after pointing a gun at an officer. Whatever happened to the good old days when people celebrated special occasions WITHOUT shooting "celebratory shots" into the air?

And where were the parents when he made his "Hollyhood" video? He had a gun in his hands in the video. It's probably still in the house somewhere.

And for the St Pete Slimes to make such a big deal of the HS principal's comments that the suspect was a good kid because he spoke friendly to her at school. Ted Bundy was a "friendly" person (ie sociopath) too, and we know what kind of monster he was.

Whats really amazing is that if he would have dropped the gun and put his hands up,he would still be alive and most likely already released from jdc being he had no prior record,He made a very poor decision , and now leaves everyone else to sort out the his consequence.

That officer did what he was trained to do, shoot to stop the threat. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. These freaking yoohoos and the naacp always come in after an incident occurs. They run their mouths on hearsay and not the facts. I wasn't there and neither were they. the officer did his job and if the department doesn't stand up for him and if they treat him poorly like they did to Officer Knight then someone needs to lodge a complaint and have the Feds look into the coruption. Good job Officer Nemeth I am glad you went home to your family. Stay Safe and strong.

Im gonna post this in this topic also.

This kid was a punk a$$ and he had it coming. Either by the police or by another punk like himself. Hell if that happened on my street he'd be shot by me. Main reason everyone thinks he's a good little boy is because he hasn't been caught by the police yet for the crimes he's done. Kids like him dont act like that if they are in school and on the right track to a college career.

To all involved officers of the SPPD,

Dont feel like you did wrong in this incident. You wont hear from too many people you did the right thing but it my eyes you did it perfectly. You did your job the way it ws supposed to happen and no one else got injured. Thank you.

-KB

The Times may be hearing the public

Today's editorial was a departure from their usual job of merely reprinting Uhuru press releases. Some criticism of the reckless incitement of violence (with the complicity of the media) and the first hint of a backbone in the Editorial Board.
    What is not helpful is for members of the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement to spread wild accusations they will not back up about the circumstances surrounding the shooting of a black teen by a white officer. They appear more determined to inflame emotions rather than ease tensions, and they breed mistrust of law enforcement in an area of the city where many law-abiding residents quietly wish for a greater police presence. If Uhuru members have identified witnesses who can add to the understanding of Saturday night's shooting, they should direct them to the police.
    Better late than never. This quote touched on the elephant in the room that we were not supposed to talk about, a taxpayer funded group that does all it can to aid criminals and sow disorder. Recognizing the problem is the first step to a return to sanity. More writing like this and I will subscribe again.

I still like the comment by "Jane"(in SPT) who asks where the Uhurus were when Amuel Murph was gunned down in his driveway. They are making it abundantly clear that they care NOTHING for the law abiding black community and that they only support THUGS and CRIMINALS.

I'd LOVE to see them charged with tampering with witnesses!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast