Whats going on...

Whats going on...

By now I am sure most of you have heard you are no longer allowed to view dvd's and what not while sitting on check point, you are also required to use your flashlight on every vehicle entering the res. no matter who it is including the chairman. The flashlight thing yeah it's dumb but no big deal, however not allowing officers to view there dvd's and what not is what keeps us awake all night. Someone LT, Commissioner, Sgt's or Paul someone needs to be the voice of reason here and get this memo recinded we are going to fall asleep just sitting here waiting for people to come in especially between 1am and 6am when we only have no more than 5 cars coming through the check point. And we all know what will happen if someone gets caught sleeping......the TERMINATOR will fire them. So come on guys help us out with this one....

moron tribe idiots

well, what else is new no movies,reading or anything else. this place keeps getting better and better. the powers that be are just s.o.s and some of you know what that means.
    wish a mass exodus would happen already but it wouldnt change jack crap here. :roll:

They think the have a real police dept., thats why they come up with some of this stupid rules.
    Instead it is a security company, Wackthisnuts has nothing on us.
    Wait until they start getting robbed as the economy gets worst. Then they will realize that they need cops to protect them.
    How ignorant can some of the head tribal members be. And I know not all of them are that stupid.
    Get security to run this check points, so that we can do some real police work . You Dummies!!!!!

WEll, I guess this is too much to ask for, it makes too much sense.
    Sorry I just had to let it out.

Re: Whats going on...

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 456
    By now I am sure most of you have heard you are no longer allowed to view dvd's and what not while sitting on check point, you are also required to use your flashlight on every vehicle entering the res. no matter who it is including the chairman. The flashlight thing yeah it's dumb but no big deal, however not allowing officers to view there dvd's and what not is what keeps us awake all night. Someone LT, Commissioner, Sgt's or Paul someone needs to be the voice of reason here and get this memo recinded we are going to fall asleep just sitting here waiting for people to come in especially between 1am and 6am when we only have no more than 5 cars coming through the check point. And we all know what will happen if someone gets caught sleeping......the TERMINATOR will fire them. So come on guys help us out with this one....
    If it's hard to stay awake, and you have a car mounted radar, set the volume on the audio doppler really high (loud) while in stationary mode and take a nap!

This should wake you and give you at least a few seconds to come to!

GOOD LUCK!

I wish you guys would come to realize that this agency exist only as a protection against the outside world.

Do yourseld a favor run well you can

Quote Originally Posted by tool shed
    I wish you guys would come to realize that this agency exist only as a protection against the outside world.

Do yourseld a favor run well you can
    Are you kidding or are you retarded?