Hiring process/Ride-a-long - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who said I was a rookie, you are just A$$uming!!! "YOUR JUST...." should read "You're" or "You are".....wow someone get this 'kid' a dictionary, a thesaraus, and some English classes please!!!! Or at least take THEIR computer from them so they can't embarass the department anymore!!! Way too many other grammar errors.....
    Oh yes and stop pointing out everyone's mistakes, I am 100% sure that you are not perfect unless you are God.

Never said I was perfect but I know how to write like I, at least, graduated high school. Funny that you know where that number is, huh! And sounds like you at least acknowledge that he needs to "change the way he does things for the better."

Police chief

I WORK FOR A PD IN PASCO COUNTY AND CHECK OUT PD'S ALL OVER THE STATE OF FLORIDA AS I DO RANDOM SURVEYS ON THE PDS. LEO AFFAIRS IS AWAY I CHECK ON WHATS BEING SAID AND HOW EVERYTHING IS GOING IN THE PD. FROM LOOKING AT THIS SITE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH BASHING AND TRASH TALKING AS MUCH ON THIS SITE. I HAVE CHECKED OUT EVERYONES SITE FROM THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS TO BSO TO JSO UP IN JACKSONVILLE AND I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT I WOULD RANK LAUDERHILL AS # 1, GENTLEMAN, GIVE IT A REST. IT IS TERRIBLE. GET A GRIP. THIS SITE IS SUPPOST TO BE FOR COMMUNICATING NOT FOR BASHING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY I WAS READING THIS POST AND YOUR TELLING THIS MALE WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO RIDE IT. THAT IS THE SERGEANTS JOB. I KNOW IN 27 YEARS AS A LEO OFFICER, POLICE CHIEF, THAT WHEN A RIDE ALONG, OR ROOKIE, WALKS INTO A ROLL CALL ROOM, THAT THE SGT DECIDES TO PUT HIM WHERE HE WANTS AND THAT THE PERSON DOESN'T ASK OR SAY ANYTHING. LAUDERHILL POLICE DEPARTMENT IN BROWARD WAKE UP, THIS IS THE WORST BASHING I HAVE SEEN IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ON LEO AFFAIRS, YOU ARE RANKED 1 AND THATS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.

Well as the person who started this thread, I would like to close it by saying that I was not given an opportunity to continue in the process. For what specific reason, I dont know. The good news is I will be employed by the largest police department in the country. I appreciate everyone's comments regardless if they were good or bad. It has really shown me that this career looks alot better when on the outside looking in, and its a totally different beast once you have crossed over. All of you in some way shape or form have expressed your opinions about many different issues and again I am greatful to have some insight on what to expect when it is my turn. Good luck to you all!! I hope each and every one of you are able to enjoy the fruits of your labor once it is all said and done and those sweet pension checks are rolling in like clock work. Well be safe and God Bless!! 8)

Bad Apple

Sorry "Navyvet", there is one, maybe two people in our department who are completely unprofessional. I am sorry you could not finish the process with us, but I am glad to see that you got hired somewhere. I am embarassed about that officer's bashing comments to say the least. Please understand that Lauderhill PD is packed with the best officers that the State of Florida has to offer. They truly are very talented. It appears that this officer only visits this site to start trouble and it shows in his work ethic too. I hope that you do not make your opinion of us based on that one bad apple. Good luck with your career.

Hmm anyone reading this post can tell there is more than one person doing the bashing...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123