Clermont PD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clermont PD

-Well put, many don't appreciate how far things have come, and they can't see where we are going. We need to be working to make this place better, not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dont shoot the mess

Is there validity to the issues brought up by Mae ?West? Yes, indeed. Are there people afraid to voice that opinion because of the back-lash, sure. Is there a single person at CPD that would say everything is perfect? Doubt it. Could this be a positive way of being honest and real? Sure. Have things not improved since Graham has been here? A resounding YES. Is there work to be done still? Another resounding YES. For those that signed up to protect the citizens of Clermont and uphold FL law, step forward, be part of the solution.

So for the ones that have nothing but negativity to spew, LEAVE, GET OUT, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYWAY. The truth of the matter is that you were probably hired in the old regime and if you were to apply with CPD today, you wouldn't get hired. Furthermore, the only reason you haven't left is probably because you can't get hired at any other LEO agency. Learn this phrase, "would you like fries with that?". Oh, and for those that like to pretend that they are working for another agency, come on, your intent to veil your identity is as transparent as you, wouldn't you have a new group of individuals to annoy?

Stop *****ing about take-home cars, half of you don't even take care of them anyway, who cares where people's lips are attached, they didn't get the job anyway. Getting along with the person who may save your life one day is far greater. Getting along with that other person would certainly make getting out of bed each morning easier and in turn make it easier to tackle the real issues head on.

Yoda's Quote

Neat, I think Yoda has tapped onto something, very well put. The short is are leaders/administration is killing us from within. The code of ethics copied by East Coast is great. I think Yoda's response is better because it came from within. Although you can't ridcule the The Code of Ethics. I wonder, has are adminstration kept there private life unsoilled, do they keep from person feelings and prejudices from influncing their decisions as leaders? Examples:
    Taking away shorts because a person is fat?
    Laughing at someone because their an older woman and you think their police career should be over?
    Not filling open postiions, because one or more of the persons that has applied, doesn't agree with your cronisims, lies, or frivious IA(s) investigations.
    Attacking popular sergeants.
    Giving postions to officers that aren't qualified or barely have one year experince.
    Rigging the LT's oral board, by having meetings with the board members before and after interviews?
    Violating selective inforcement case law, by staing that no officer could 10-50 for equipment violations.
    Allowing an officer to be arrested and criminally charged for an IA that started over infidelity.
    A City Manger that has used members of the police department to beat up a mistresse's husband after being caught having an affair. (If you don't believe me, ask Donny Ray, he was the one that used to own the guitar shop at 8th and Montrose. His wife use to be Saunders secretary.)

And the list goes on and on!!

So when you see people like Nota BF, talk about how much we have changed, and were are going? Think about the Code of Ethics, and draw a circle around your local administration, and just see how close they hold that Code. When you say old regiem, remeber that we did not have near the problems (crime) that we do now. The old regiem was proactive and aggressive. Not free of problems, but their was law.

I visit this site evry once in a while just to get a good laugh. Sometimes those that post responses are as comical as the original.
    You can't reason with stupidity, arrogance, and ignorance. If it hurt, these ****ers would be dead.
    They will whine and ***** about everything. If the Chief shit a golden egg, it wouldn't be big enough.
    A new LT from a different agency? Who cares if you keep your head down and work (not stupid work but POLICE work) what can you be targeted for?
    Ass kissers, some do it others don't. Its everywhere. If they truely are screw ups it comes around.
    You people ***** about the Chief, LCSO, and the City Manager like you are all perfect cyborg warriors ready to defend the world from doom. Believe me your not, your **** ups. They are **** ups to in their own ways. Hell I may be the only person in Lake county who is not a **** up . What you **** ups fail to recognize is that the **** ups among you who do STUPID shit bring attention to you, **** ups, as a whole. If you cant seem to think who these officers are then well....its probably you. Square them away, if they are a SGT. then well square'em away nicely.
    Everyone at Clermont PD is a Super Cop ex-delta force operator creating havok for evil doers and dwellers of hell through brutal humiliation of the tin over you left pocket. Translation, your a **** up.
    Morale of the long story: Do your work, love your moms (because I will), and STFU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12