wannabe cops!!! you guys make me laugh

wannabe cops!!! you guys make me laugh

City of Plantation!!!!
    Come on you guys dont know a damn thing about police work!!! you guys come on here and Cry like babies about how your department needs change. You got it good your basically over paid security gaurds. Your department doesnt produce any quility cops. In my department We set perimaters up at least 2-3 times a day. Run 3's 24/7 almost every other hour, Foot chases everywhere you look, Homicides every few days, Robberies 7-13 a day easy. we produce excellent cops. Your pay is sh*t your retirement is shit, and i was talking to one of your guys and he claims Plantation has alot of violent crimes I laughed at him when he said that.

Learn to be a police officers first then complain!!!! you guys suck you dont know how to be cops

love a real cop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It seems like the city that has lower crime haqs the better officers. Since we all work within close proximity and you guys can't control the violent crime in your city, it would only prove that you are the lousy cops that can't get the job done. It's Plantation cops that actually put fear in the bad guys and force them over to your city where they know they have a better chance of scoring against you baffoons.

Re: wannabe cops!!! you guys make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by real cop vs YOU
    City of Plantation!!!!
    Come on you guys dont know a darn thing about police work!!! you guys come on here and Cry like babies about how your department needs change. You got it good your basically over paid security gaurds. Your department doesnt produce any quility cops. In my department We set perimaters up at least 2-3 times a day. Run 3's 24/7 almost every other hour, Foot chases everywhere you look, Homicides every few days, Robberies 7-13 a day easy. we produce excellent cops. Your pay is sh*t your retirement is shizzat, and i was talking to one of your guys and he claims Plantation has alot of violent crimes I laughed at him when he said that.

Learn to be a police officers first then complain!!!! you guys suck you dont know how to be cops

love a real cop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Dude, I cant believe your a cop and had the nerve to author that paragraph. Well actualy we really dont have alot of violent crime compared to yours where ever that might be. But I will tell you this, we might not work that hard but we are making just about or more than you and you are working harder for the same dollar. So tell me? is that so bad? But then again youre probably not a real officer, I dont think you have the guts to stand behind a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    City of Plantation!!!!
    Come on you guys dont know a darn thing about police work!!! you guys come on here and Cry like babies about how your department needs change. You got it good your basically over paid security gaurds. Your department doesnt produce any quility cops. In my department We set perimaters up at least 2-3 times a day. Run 3's 24/7 almost every other hour, Foot chases everywhere you look, Homicides every few days, Robberies 7-13 a day easy. we produce excellent cops. Your pay is sh*t your retirement is shizzat, and i was talking to one of your guys and he claims Plantation has alot of violent crimes I laughed at him when he said that.

Dude, I cant believe your a cop and had the nerve to author that paragraph. Well actualy we really dont have alot of violent crime compared to yours where ever that might be. But I will tell you this, we might not work that hard but we are making just about or more than you and you are working harder for the same dollar. So tell me? is that so bad? But then again youre probably not a real officer, I dont think you have the guts to stand behind a badge.
    i dont work in broward county!!! I just think you guys should spend a day in some cities down south and see what crime really is..

I just posted this cause one of your guys wanted to brag he has more action then us and you guys can handle violent crimes as if you do them every day. In a major city you would have to be retrained we handle handle what to

City of Plantation!!!!

Are you handicapped? You set up 2-3 perimeters daily? That sounds like our midnight shift alone. You run code 3 every other hour? Try leaving you siren off and you'll avoid those foot chases and catch people in the act. Why are you chasing people on foot anyway if you are so great at setting up perimeters? Maybe if you spent less time search our blogs you would be able to curb some of those murders you’re talking about.

Only a retard would brag about having absolutely no impact. Nicely done. Any brilliant plans for when you finish your rookie year?

City of Plantation!!!!

i dont work in broward county!!! I just think you guys should spend a day in some cities down south and see what crime really is..

I just posted this cause one of your guys wanted to brag he has more action then us and you guys can handle violent crimes as if you do them every day. In a major city you would have to be retrained we handle handle what to
    Well there ya go! if its Miami-Dade county you work for, that there my friend is the armpit of Florida. Like I said we work smarter and less then YOU do for the same pay. So whos the idiot??? Hmmm? Oh btw most of the felons every night we round up are from your sh&^%t hole of an area anyways. At least for the most part we hire people who actually speak, read, write English unlike where you come from, we have to break that Miami accent, who knows what language your speaking. Its not even clean Spanish. So go back to your little Cafe/Cubano on the corner store and keep sucking down those cafe con leches. Stay off our boards Hialeah trash!!!!

Being a Hialeah native that works for plantation I should point this out to whom ever started the blog. Being a cop is a sequence of steps. For the most part, 1st grade comes first, then some other classes before the academy. Obviously you skipped all of them. Us here in Plantaiton work as a figure of Public Trust. Obviously you guys (where ever you all work), by the sound of your active call log are a figure of Pubic Thrust. Quit running around like a buncha ****oroches maing! We all make basically the same money. Idiota

Quote Originally Posted by Hialeah Native
    Being a Hialeah native that works for plantation I should point this out to whom ever started the blog. Being a cop is a sequence of steps. For the most part, 1st grade comes first, then some other classes before the academy. Obviously you skipped all of them. Us here in Plantaiton work as a figure of Public Trust. Obviously you guys (where ever you all work), by the sound of your active call log are a figure of Pubic Thrust. Quit running around like a buncha ****oroches maing! We all make basically the same money. Idiota
    Well put thank you. they are probably those two muscle head twins from the city of Sweet Water