Mod please clean and ban
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mod please clean and ban

I know you already have a ton to do but now im guessing Leoaffairs.com Has hit the point for advertisements from bots. Try to ban these posters block there sites. ect... Thank you

I delete two or three times daily. Different IP address each and every time. Banning will only take away one of their thousands of IP,s. I try to stay on top of it. Not just MPD board. Is state wide. Thanks for the interest.

MOd enough

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 422
    I delete two or three times daily. Different IP address each and every time. Banning will only take away one of their thousands of IP,s. I try to stay on top of it. Not just MPD board. Is state wide. Thanks for the interest.

This site has become a circus, one calls another potbelly... etc, if you erase all the trash talking no one will care and it will keep this site clean. enough is enough

Re: MOd enough

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

This site has become a circus, one calls another potbelly... etc, if you erase all the trash talking no one will care and it will keep this site clean. enough is enough
    Conjo pot belly couldn't you be MORE obvious ? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Mod, can we wipe all this out and start all over again.

I will pose your question to MOD 1. I don’t think it will happen. Give me a good reason to remove all threads and start over. Review the Terms of Use first.

I will pose your question to MOD 1. I don’t think it will happen. Give me a good reason to remove all threads and start over. Review the Terms of Use first.
    this site has become an embarassment. the miami police department site on leoaffairs must be closed down not just wiped out! mod if you ask i am sure 90% of readers will agree. close this site down forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    this site has become an embarassment. the miami police department site on leoaffairs must be closed down not just wiped out! mod if you ask i am sure 90% of readers will agree. close this site down forever!

90% agree? Wishful thinking. And all that will happen, is that it will start all over again. Why don't you just not come on here if it bothers you so much? What it is, is an embarassment to YOU. Chill out and do not come on here, and you will sleep better at night. Or change your acts which brings so much dislike.

Leoaffairs is a great source of information you just got trash talked once before or your pot belly

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Mod please clean and ban

Quote Originally Posted by Computer Geek
    I know you already have a ton to do but now im guessing Leoaffairs.com Has hit the point for advertisements from bots. Try to ban these posters block there sites. ect... Thank you
    I usually clean the spam bots several times a day. I have not been on since Friday afternoon. I am now trying to get caught up.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast