Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people still don't get it. The "approval" of the AR-15 was for show. I guarantee I'll be retired and officers for this department still won't have them. It's a dam shame that small departments like West Miami PD have the AR's, and a department like Miami does not. God forbid that we have an LA like incident here where an officer armed with an AR could have prevented a tragedy. It's time for the micro managers on the 4th floor get off their butts and get this done. How many officers have purchased these rifles on their own only so they can collect dust.

Let's get with the program here the criminals are outgunning the police, and we ARE the last line of defense.
I hate to break to you, you dope! The rifle will collect duct in your trunk. One year of being on the andwagon, then you and many others will fall off! You are a joke if you need a AR15 to do your job, .!
YOU MUST BE AN INSIDE POGE WHO LAST USED HIS HAND CUFF IN THE 90'S. IF YOU HAD A BRAIN, YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT COPS ARE FACING AUTOMATIC RIFFLES AND VEST WEARING SCUM BAGS. WHAT DO YOU CARE IF I NEVER BRING IT OUT OF THE CAR? YOU SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE MINE IF YOUR SHOT AND NEED COVER FIRE TO BRING YOU IN UNDER COVER FROM THE GUY STILL TAKING SHOTS AT YOU. BUT THEN, YOUR MOST DANGEROUS PART OF THE DAY MUST BE GETTING UP OUT OF BED, THE WORRY OF A PAPER CUT MUST REALLY BE TOUBLESOME HUH?