Junes actions cause the outcome of elections? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AAHHHH I see the idiots are returning. Yeah that's right go right ahead and begin bashing one another, and you wonder why the powers that be dont want to give us our just due.

Summer is here and anyone who is read blogging on this pea-brain information center of a site is officially a LOSER. Get A life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupa me pen de jo
    Summer is here and anyone who is read blogging on this pea-brain information center of a site is officially a LOSER. Get A life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a loser, and need to get a life you stupid idiot. Now have a a great summer, and I hope not to see you next school year!

Why wouldn't you see me next year are you getting picked up by the S.O?

WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

And By The Way, Take the Chiefs advice "Everyone enjoy your summer, and don't spend too much money" You know that big money the Chief pays you, not the 160 thou he collects, the 1/4 of that YOU collect. Man we got it good dont we, just look at our schedule, it all starts and begins right there!

[quote="stillALIVE"]WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

And By The Way, Take the Chiefs advice "Everyone enjoy your summer, and don't spend too much money" You know that big money the Chief pays you, not the 160 thou he collects, the 1/4 of that YOU collect. Man we got it good dont we, just look at our schedule, it all starts and begins right there![/quo
    te]
    MY GOODNESS YOU ARE AN IGNORANT AND ILLITERATE FOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by THEPBAISTHEMAFIA
    Quote Originally Posted by stillALIVE
    WE ARE ALL GETTING PICKED UP BY THE PBSO! READ THE POST! Its in the process as we speak. (well atleast those who will be accepted)!

Well my friend, dont join the PBA then, in addition we dont want you. Also go make out with your boyfriends GC and RM then, cause they are old news just like you and all the PBA haters. See you at the pumps....pumping my gas, ya jerk off.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartthePBA

Well my friend, dont join the PBA then, in addition we dont want you. Also go make out with your boyfriends GC and RM then, cause they are old news just like you and all the PBA haters. See you at the pumps....pumping my gas, ya jerk off.
    Only thing that should have got jerked off is your dad nine months before your were conceived.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartthePBA

You seem to think like you are a tough guy. How about you and me out behind the shed or if you cant find the shed I will come to your house so we can conversate like gentleman.

grow up people, lets not fight eachother. No more cyber bullying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast