FLPD best cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FLPD best cops

I'll bet Gabe and Charlie may disagree with you on being too old and tired. They can probable both whip most of the PD hands down.

agreed, no doubt, I believe the poster just ment there both just so over all of this and are ready for something different, they have both done their tour. I also agree with the list, some great cops there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'll bet Gabe and Charlie may disagree with you on being too old and tired. They can probable both whip most of the PD hands down.

Don't forget Bernie Malone...another great blast from the past. Carache was a punk...I think Spector still prays to him daily!

If you all continue to post mediocre cops names, I'm going to abandon this site. I'll "try" not to bad mouth any of the names but Goofy, Kenny, Renner and Petey are the only "great" cops listed lately. I'm really hoping that you are kidding on some of the other names listed with them. Okay - maybe Charlie Stack; never seen him work. If hype and/or one year of hard work makes you a great cop, then continue with this cheesey list. Otherwise put some guys with career long, outstanding accomplishments on it. I'm thinking that some of you out there have been admiring far away from Dist 2 and great specialty units. [/b]

John Curry and John Curcio. How were they left off the list?

Curcio is a great detective no doubt. Curry had his moments (I guess) but one of his greatest accomplishments was beating the snot out of several peoples hero, Carache. And Curry was half his size. I guess being a Navy SEAL makes you tougher, but certainly doesn't make you a great cop or a tough guy. Look away from the hype.

Actually, I have the entire site of FLPD All-Star baseball cards......a few of them are even signed, including my favorite.........Captain Lee S. in a great action shot!! He's the ultimate!

Lee S. I totally agree. A guy that has never entered Dist 2 as a sergeant or patorlman. He was in SWAT for a bit but fell out of graces when all the good guys started quitting. He stills has a Carache poster of him hiding in a tree, hanging on his LS's ceiling. CC almost showed up to work with a personality but decided it was against SEAL policy. Lee S for Super Chief.

Actually, Lee S. should claim his stake in the Independent party and run against Obama.......he's a shoe in!!!!

His integrity, knack for leadership, charisma, and handsome stature make him perfect for the job. He has my vote!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Get real
    Curcio is a great detective no doubt. Curry had his moments (I guess) but one of his greatest accomplishments was beating the snot out of several peoples hero, Carache. And Curry was half his size. I guess being a Navy SEAL makes you tougher, but certainly doesn't make you a great cop or a tough guy. Look away from the hype.
    Curcio is a blowhard but can back up his bulls***. Kid Curry had more than his " moments ", trust me. Great officer and a good guy too.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast