FLPD best cops - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: FLPD best cops

Re: FLPD best cops

Did you every work with him in SID tell me how well he did there and plase lets talk more about proactive RM is still a jerk

[quote=fellow leo]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nice try but he talks the talk about a lot of cops so dont buy him the white robe just yet. He is a jerk

Quote Originally Posted by "10-26":3oialmfz
    Capt RM is the best.
    I vote Mike Hen as the best. How can you not love him?
    Its funny how when someone liked in the Dept f's up we blame the people assigned to investigate it. Do we also do that for suspects when CID investigates them? Does it matter that these "officer's" actions make us all look bad? Nah, its the patrol captain or IAs fault, they should lie and risk their jobs to cover the actions of the cop...then they would be liked by the "cool" guys.
    Ive never heard him talk bad about anyone. I only see him pass by like once a month so I never hear him talk about anyone. Where do you spend all this time with him unless youre in IA yourself? The guys with the big mouths seem to be the ones getting caught with their...ahhh... hands in the cookie jar (girls, money, etc.) so you and the other 5 people on this site can cry to each other about how bad it is. I bet he either never met you or heard your name and you think too much of yourself, or you are constantly in trouble. Which one is it???

And no, I am not a manager, not in IA, not on a list of any kind so save that argument and provide facts or STFU.[/quote:3oialmfz]

Re: FLPD best cops

Yea let's see when he is gone and most of his crew there. Maybe the will put Capt MG there so he will screw that up and then the FBI can come in some day.

As for proactive that would be a good thing since maybe they would see some of the real BS out there and stop with all the in house lets get that guy because so and so hates him.

If they were proactive we would not have had a cop buyimng drugs and using them in a marked police car. If they were proactive they would see that most Sergeants spend most of the time shoping and eating and have no clue where the guys are or what the road needs to deal with the butt kicking sig 21s we have going on in our city. Thereis more tyo patrol than checking an AVL now and then. If they were proactive they would have seen this whold detail thing with Scott R the Chief and Sgt S.G. If they were proactive they would have found out that a cop was sleeping with CIs and the list goes on

Yea its so great that they are not proactive. You just pointed out how much they suck. Perfect job Rick M !

fellow leo wrote:
    IALOVER wrote:
    Well RM was able to get yet another one. Boy is he good or what ??

Ther's a big difference between 'going after' someone and just doing your job. Like the opther poster said, should IA lie to cover someone elses f*** ups? I look back on the 6+ years I have been here and never saw IA be proactive or go after anyone and no one got fired unless the REALLY did something horrible. I do my job, and dont claim to be a superstar, but I never worry about IA coming after me.

Wait til RM is gone, then well see how good or bad he was.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314