** Oral Board Questions ** NEED HELP !!

** Oral Board Questions ** NEED HELP !!

Have an oral board commin up for WMPD. Can anybody give me some idea of the type of questions, which wmight be asked in the interview?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: ** Oral Board Questions ** NEED HELP !!

Quote Originally Posted by Certified LEO
    Have an oral board commin up for WMPD. Can anybody give me some idea of the type of questions, which wmight be asked in the interview?

Question 1 -Do you swear undying allegiance to the king, excuse me Police Chief Richard E. Perez

Question 2-Do you cheat on your wife with a co-worker aka police aide, destroy your family , shatter long standing friendships with co-workers ,but most of all attach yourself to a leach of a police chief. If you answer yes to the above , you will be a captain without taking any kind of promotional tests.

Question 3- If you are a gay officer candidate, would you develop a relationship with the HR Manager to further your career to get an administrative position?

Question 4-Are you realted to the Mayor, Scott Newton?

Hope this helps

Just a sample.More to come.

Re: ** Oral Board Questions ** NEED HELP !!

Quote Originally Posted by Interviewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Certified LEO

Question 1 -Do you swear undying allegiance to the king, excuse me Police Chief Richard E. Perez

Question 2-Do you cheat on your wife with a co-worker aka police aide, destroy your family , shatter long standing friendships with co-workers ,but most of all attach yourself to a leach of a police chief. If you answer yes to the above , you will be a captain without taking any kind of promotional tests.

Question 3- If you are a gay officer candidate, would you develop a relationship with the HR Manager to further your career to get an administrative position?

Question 4-Are you realted to the Mayor, Scott Newton?

Hope this helps

Just a sample.More to come.
    LOL to #2,....Amen.....but you left one out....he cheats on the police aide....with a higher rank....pays to work your way uup so to speak