Dirty Cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Cops

Dirty Cops

Dear Dirty cops,

I would hate to believe the department I work for has any of you here. Unfortunatly we cant have a perfect department and we are a generation of knuckleheads so what can we expect. I would like to ask you to please remove your badge and gun belt cause your days are near.

Reasons:
    1) nunez and hernandez are not going down so easily and will in fact bring others with them.

2) if your dirty you will get caught im pretty sure fbi and AI already have you on radar.

3) FDLE is coming with a wooping and will bring down 5 or more when they are done.

So save your money and relax your day is coming.

Oh ya dont drop the soup

How about..."Don't drop the S-O-A-P " COME PINGA

If they are dirty,clean them up and send them back to patrol!

Your time will come, 55 offender, wanna be 800 unit

Quote Originally Posted by Many more??
    Your time will come, 55 offender, wanna be 800 unit
    You know nothing about me you byatch. That incident was a 33 who made false allegations. Why do you think I came back to work so fast. Go F yourself.

Mr. V,
    Quick to ditch it but can not take it. Uhhhhhhmmmm??!! Learn to respect so you can get respected; COWARD!

Leave that scammer alone. He is the best (backstabbing) friend I ever had.

Re: Dirty Cops

Quote Originally Posted by You will be gone
    Dear Dirty cops,

I would hate to believe the department I work for has any of you here. Unfortunatly we cant have a perfect department and we are a generation of knuckleheads so what can we expect. I would like to ask you to please remove your badge and gun belt cause your days are near.

Reasons:
    1) nunez and hernandez are not going down so easily and will in fact bring others with them.

2) if your dirty you will get caught im pretty sure fbi and AI already have you on radar.

3) FDLE is coming with a wooping and will bring down 5 or more when they are done.

So save your money and relax your day is coming.

Oh ya dont drop the soup
    YES THEY ARE SINGING LIKE LTTLE BIRDIES. THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO SAY HOW EASILY THEY FOOLED THEIR SUPERVISORS.

THEY DID NOT LEARN FROM CUNI AND THE BOWL BAR COPS

check the worksheets....or did they have a supervisor like pintalacios?...with ppl like him anyone in this place can be fooled

Laughing out loud

Quote Originally Posted by downtowner
    check the worksheets....or did they have a supervisor like pintalacios?...with ppl like him anyone in this place can be fooled
    What worksheets, detectives dont do worksheets.l feel sorry fo their supervisors,they are going to get pounded. Who did these guys worked for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast