Ding Dong - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ding Dong

Re: Ding Dong

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBlue
    Yo...Sleeping Beauty...time to wake up! I guess all that time you spent with your nose up LF's butt didn't pay off eh?? People don't forget easily. I don't have pictures...but I sure as hell am going to try my best to get em!! Sleep with one eye open...trust no one...
    "refresh this!" wheres there is no sun. dont break those $1000.00 chairs up there with the imensa nalga!!! :devil:

¡Eso fue gracioso! ¡Nalgas inmensa! Vea donde todo ese nosing marrón le consiguió. Espere que usted quiera las medianoches. ¡Ah y a propósito, refresca su CAD!

For those of you that don't picky panni. Roughly translated "imensa nalga" means..........and I will try to be a little PC on this one here. It means she is a Cadilliac. You know got a lot of junk in the trunk. Or how shall I put it..........she got a big a**!

:evil: :devil: :evil: :devil:

Re: Ding Dong

Quote Originally Posted by la verdad duele
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBlue
    Yo...Sleeping Beauty...time to wake up! I guess all that time you spent with your nose up LF's butt didn't pay off eh?? People don't forget easily. I don't have pictures...but I sure as hell am going to try my best to get em!! Sleep with one eye open...trust no one...
    "refresh this!" wheres there is no sun. dont break those $1000.00 chairs up there with the imensa nalga!!! :devil:

¡Eso fue gracioso! ¡Nalgas inmensa! Vea donde todo ese nosing marrón le consiguió. Espere que usted quiera las medianoches. ¡Ah y a propósito, refresca su CAD!

For those of you that don't picky panni. Roughly translated "imensa nalga" means..........and I will try to be a little PC on this one here. It means she is a Cadilliac. You know got a lot of junk in the trunk. Or how shall I put it..........she got a big a**!

:evil: :devil: :evil: :devil:
    Ah! Mida lo! es la ballena! Vamos a domir!!!! hehehehe!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456