PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST

PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST

I AM LOOKING TO APPLY WITH THIS AGENCY (YES I HAVE HEARD ALL THE BAD THINGS ABOUT THE AGENCY DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT ANYMORE)I AM JUST WONDERING IN ORDER TO TURN IN MY APPLICATION DO I NEED TO HAVE MY PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST DONE,OR CAN YOU GO AFTER YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION.THE REASON WHY ASK IS BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANYWHERE ON THE REQUIREMENTS THAT THE APPLICATION HAS.APPRECIATE FEEDBACK THANK YOU.

damn even with all the bad things you still want to apply here... YOU MUST BE STUPID!!

What's a matter sweetwater and florida city turned you down?

Re: PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I AM LOOKING TO APPLY WITH THIS AGENCY (YES I HAVE HEARD ALL THE BAD THINGS ABOUT THE AGENCY DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT ANYMORE)I AM JUST WONDERING IN ORDER TO TURN IN MY APPLICATION DO I NEED TO HAVE MY PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST DONE,OR CAN YOU GO AFTER YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION.THE REASON WHY ASK IS BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANYWHERE ON THE REQUIREMENTS THAT THE APPLICATION HAS.APPRECIATE FEEDBACK THANK YOU.
    Wow, a real idiot this guy is. Must have gotten turned down by EVERY other agency in SFla and now knows how desperate PPD is since 3/4 of the department left to Doral. Isn't that a hint about what type of place it is? I guess you can lead the horse to water.....

Just bring knee-pads. Your position will be secured.

you don't have to have anything done to turn in your application. you can do your fbat and phy test after you apply but it doens't hurt to have it done before.

Maybe Opa Locka is filled too?