Chief Ralphael Hernandez - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Please tell !

Quote Originally Posted by NMB LEO
    Then Chief or whoever please enlighten us with your facts as those in the records have spoken ! Give us your take of what happened! These are actual case facts not made up stories, you turned to the other side and testified to get out of prosecution ! If this is not what happened please let us know, we cant wait to here your side and to set the record straight !
    Don't believe what you hear or read! People have a way of exaggerating urban legends for their own nefarious reasons. Others, like you passing it own as if it were the Gospel of John. Rafael was not indicted, in the County's Cocaine Cops. His fall from grace came due to his allegiance to the code of silence most cops adhere to, especially 30-plus years ago. Like other cops that were smeared by Ojeda and crew misdeeds, Rafael was in the wrong homicide squad at a very wrong time in policing -- the mid 70s drugs, sex and disco! The logic from the department and the Feds was, you work with them, you're an experienced detective, and you have not seem anything inappropriate? C'mon, tell us what you know!

Had he been soiled, all the departments that he has served since, would have never taken him. AS to his personality and managerial approach, well that is a matter that you guys are finding out!

Just the facts !

Know your facts, you cant see and witness criminal wrongdoings and take "gifts" from those you arrest and think it is okay! He was forced to testify to save his own a$$. If it was today in this day and age he would be decertified, but as a gypsy cop in and out of states, people tend to forget and those who worked his squad retired ! But plenty of us still around! The court files speak volumes of his squad and his wrong doings. Please know or read the facts before you speak ! I already have !

Re: Just the facts !

Quote Originally Posted by Old School LEO
    Know your facts, you cant see and witness criminal wrongdoings and take "gifts" from those you arrest and think it is okay! He was forced to testify to save his own a$$. If it was today in this day and age he would be decertified, but as a gypsy cop in and out of states, people tend to forget and those who worked his squad retired ! But plenty of us still around! The court files speak volumes of his squad and his wrong doings. Please know or read the facts before you speak ! I already have !
    Just the facts? Yeah, the wrong ones!

Rafael was never indicted, never mind convicted of anything. If you don't know, you can testify to facts you don't. Worse, make things up, just to relieve the pressure exerted upon you by investigators! As to the gifts, URBAN LEGEND! Show us, if you have the facts, that he was forced to testify! You guys are full of chit, worse hatred!

Get over it, Rafael is there to stay for as long as he wants to!

Just the facts !

Learn to read properly, no one said he was indicted but turned snitch "after pressure was put on him to testify". A good , honest cop, would have come forward way before he was forced too. Also the gifts are for real from his own mouth !
    I guess you were still in diapers when this case was happening or better yet... in corrections !

Re: Just the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by OSL
    Learn to read properly, no one said he was indicted but turned snitch "after pressure was put on him to testify". A good , honest cop, would have come forward way before he was forced too. Also the gifts are for real from his own mouth !
    I guess you were still in diapers when this case was happening or better yet... in corrections !
    Of course he was not, the reference to indictment and conviction was made to emphasize a critical point, and to illustrate the fallacy of these scurrilous accusations. Because he did not turned government witness, is why this chit you are posting keeps coming back like a bad case of STD! The fact you cannot post a substantive retort proves you don't know jack chit, or have proof of anything! Like a parrot, you keep repeating what you have heard from other haters, and because it feeds your resentment, you keep parroting it. Sad! However much you recent it, Rafael Hernandez is your Chief of Police, and will be until he doesn't want it anymore. Get used to it!

From the Tallahassee Democrat-

The Florida Highway Patrol issued Tallahassee Deputy Police Chief Rafael Hernandez a civil traffic citation Wednesday for driving 100 mph on Interstate 10.

The FHP also blasted a TPD internal affairs investigation into the incident and said it "never addressed the serious nature of the excessive speed violation," according to a release. The Tallahassee police chief said his department responded appropriately.

Hernandez received a counseling letter from the department, but no formal disciplinary action for speeding on Nov. 26. The state trooper who pulled him over, 22-year highway patrol veteran Jimmy Love, stated that Hernandez tried to use his position to get out of getting a ticket, saying "I am the assistant chief of police of the city of Tallahassee ... you write your ticket, and I'll take you to court."

Earlier, Hernandez said the tension at the stop was due to a "misconception" and that he wasn't arrogant, but "embarrassed." Love gave Hernandez a warning, but no ticket.

What else is new !

He will never change his spots, he is arrogant, a pompus a$$ and where there is smoke there is fire. Everyone past and present cant be wrong! You would think after all his close calls, he would lay low ! Now, get busy and clean your work area, Frank, because you cant hang my pictures right, you are out of here!

Be positive and positive things will occur.

I see that someone has felt the need to bash the living hell out of something that should not even concern us. Unfortunately unhappy folks always have a shovel in the shed to dig up shit that means nothing. As one posted, the Chief completed the FBI National Academy and I am a not a betting person but in this case I would bet the FBI did their part and found no reason to exclude him from the academy. Therefore, it’s over and done with. I wasn’t there and neither we you. “Let he without sin cast the first stone.”

With that being said, what would you do differently with the agency? If you have suggestions which would make the agency work more efficiently then step up and be counted. The recent talk of budget cuts and requests that have been spewed about are certainly not limited to the City of North Miami Beach. This a global issue that affects not just government agencies, but civilian job markets throughout the country as well. We have issues that need to be addressed and not only has the Chief of Police been tasked with this, every manager in the City has been. Our overtime budget is out of control. Put yourself in the position of the Chief or better yet, look what you are doing in your household. Are you cutting back on unnecessary trips in your vehicles here and there? Are you economizing at the grocery store? Are you eating at home more than before? The answer to each of these questions is, YES! Well we have to do this at work too.

Please take time to analyze what you here and digest it before you run off spewing that the walls are caving in. Not everyone is going to be in your corner when you regurgitate garbage to your fellow officers expecting to get them to fall in with you. The walls are not caving in and we are not doing that bad. The information is the city has to cut budgets and they will have to do what is necessary to get the numbers to work. I have not heard officers will be laid off and that is good. What your heard were options not gospel.

We have several people living outside what I would bet even you would consider unreasonable mileage boundaries and the tax payers are paying the price for them to drive city vehicles home. If you were the city manager and your family depended on your decisions, I would bet you too would consider that being an unnecessary burden.

How about the four day work week? I am surprised the Chief didn’t drop that and go back to a five day work week already. If you were the Chief I would bet you would have at least considered it. If I were the Chief, and perhaps even you would have made that change to afford more officers on the road even if just for the safety factor. Perhaps you never thought the Chief had a conversation with Kevin Klopp about keeping the four day work week? Are you so sure he didn’t argue that point?

Give the man a chance and don’t sell him short. Don’t burry your head in the sand. Look ahead. Don’t worry yourself about his past; you need to worry about your future and what you can do to make it change for the better. Be positive and positive things will occur.

Nice posting Reyes......you suck-ace. Of course you dont care about how far some of us have to drive. You were given a house for free in the lovely city of NMB with no mortgage. Grow up you moron. You have no concpet of bills, family and responsibility. SRT is not the only "thing" on earth. You are a spoiled 40 year old kid! I wouldnt live in the city for the safety of my family. Especially with the chief removing officers from the streets. What's that you ask how? By not paying OT for Dayshift and placing motors in there instead..you are removing bodies from the streets, thus allowing more crime to be committed. This chief sucks and so does the city manager. This place has plenty of money..it just chooses not to give it to the PD.

hmmm lets see I have yet to see the chief give anything to the dept... I have not seen nor heard 1 positive thing other then JA get the P&T Spot and its not like the chief had anything to do with that, some1 finally got a position that deserved it

now people wanna talk money...
    you have NON SWORN TC gettin a raise and then suggesting that we take 2.5 cut, yeah ok.......

and the lets nit pick and get rid of the small things that make some of us a lil happy goat tees. and then lets get rid of OT for the road as we loose off duty after off duty...

and then lets not have any1 show up when an officer gets shot at... yeah i dont think morale could get any lower without a goddamn jack hammer....

and dont worry bout those shootings as long as u get ur community contacts in

now tell me again what has the chief done for the troops again???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast