Quote Originally Posted by LOL
[b]Here is the last cases that were given medical.[/b]

Det. Mike P went out with high bp, maybe if he didnt eat a cheeseburger every night for 5 years and ran this would not have happened! High Blood pressure thought they had pills for that . (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

Street crimes offcer Jeb W. His claim to fame was could not handle stress he went out Mental (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

SRO Tony S. Neck and Back and oh yea lets move to NC No questions Granted

My favorite Ron O. fired for workers comp fraud after going out with neck and back injury on film cutting down trees. Then fired for it. Then given medical by same board!!!!!!! (hello fired for the fraud ah give it to himsure why not.)

Ofc Terry S. went out medical now works for BSO thats cool two pensions

Ofc. Dave Mc. should I retire Nah, pension sucks Ill take the medical now works for the state.

Ofc. Stacy W. everything hurt. LoL No questions Granted

The list goes on and on no one ever denied. Look at last 20 cases

Now DG gets 4 Doctors to confirm he has epilpsy ( seizure disorder) I guess he bit part of his tongue off for fun!

Here are more facts, now that there no longer an I.A. ( we should all pull this case for review I learned alot!!!

RM was running his mouth to everyone how DG shouldn't get a pension, after he applied. Several weeks later RM and DB had an opportunity to F*ck HIM They went all the way ("just doing line supervision in thier words") the pending State SH*& was appartly for threating RM LOL!!! what A Pus*Y! To think you yell at a SGT. and thats enough grounds for them to criminaly prosecute you for a felony same as smoking crack !!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bottom line is the two cops fuc*ed him and they are proud of it! One of them Can't even control his kid. But he determines other cops fates come on.

You should both quit before your thrown off the board, hope you dont fall! you might need a brother to help you collect a pension.
WHERE WERE ALL YOU A$$HOLE$ WHO WANT TO DENY DG WHAT HE IS OWED WHEN THE BOARD MET ON ALL OF THESE PENSIONS. NOW YOU STAND IN DEFENSE OF YOUR $$$ CLAIMING HE MAY CONTROL SEIZURES !!!! HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ARE YOU PHUKIN KIDDING ME !!! $HIT THEY HAVE 1 PILL THAT TAKES CARE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND ERECTILE DISFUNCTION.
OPEN YOUR EYES DOUBLE STANDARD !!!