WHO IS ON OUR SIDE???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

pension disability

I questioned one of the "NO" vote pension board members and was provided with the doctors reports, which two out of the three clearly stated that DG did not meet the requirements of a disability. Basically all of the reports stated that with proper treatment, his condition would be controlled. According to some of the past posts, it seems that just because you claim a disabitlty it should be given out without question. I don't know about you, but I want my money there when I retire.

Here is what I don't understand: Hasn't anyone realized that there is no guarantee of anything with this brotherly organization. There is no guarantee you'll receive legal backing unless a special board likes you enough to approve it, there is no guarantee the pension board will back you, heck, there’s not even a guarantee that the president will acknowledge you if he doesn't like you.

I wonder if the FOP would have backed DG had he smacked a coke out of a citizen’s hand... Maybe they would have worked out a cushy deal for him too...

I am disappointed but not even remotely surprised.

I agree with not giving DG the disability. Get your phucking facts straight before you start writing novels about how unfair the union members are.

BCPBA

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree with not giving DG the disability. Get your phucking facts straight before you start writing novels about how unfair the union members are.
    Thanks for your opinion you have truly enlightened me and I have seen the light. You are totally correct who does this guy think he is, expecting his union for 10 years to back him or even acknowledge his phone calls. I was way out of line to describe the union members as unfair, and I apologize. After all its not like DG video taped an unconscience accident victim to have some spank material right ? Its not like him pulled his badge off and smacked the slurpy out of a citizens hand right? Its not like he acted as a police officer with his csa badge right ? Its not like he was arrested for naked dui right ? Its amazing how you ignore the double standard due to your personal feeling for Dg.
    FOP members sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough PBA members stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Lets all just remeber that this entire ordeal started because of one lazy dayshift officer was ticked off about having to handle a shoplifter. Then, for the first time in PPD history we had a pro-active internal affairs division (same guy who leaves the "how to screw officers book for snakes" on his desk)

Re: BCPBA

Thanks for your opinion you have truly enlightened me and I have seen the light. You are totally correct who does this guy think he is, expecting his union for 10 years to back him or even acknowledge his phone calls. I was way out of line to describe the union members as unfair, and I apologize. After all its not like DG video taped an unconscience accident victim to have some spank material right ? Its not like him pulled his badge off and smacked the slurpy out of a citizens hand right? Its not like he acted as a police officer with his csa badge right ? Its not like he was arrested for naked dui right ? Its amazing how you ignore the double standard due to your personal feeling for Dg.
    FOP members sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough PBA members stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I AGREE THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dg is the proof that our agency is nothing more than one big game of Survivor Island. Scary part is now that he is gone they are going to look for someone else to vote off....

I think it is refreshing that two sergeants can try to advance their careers by burning a guy…

Here are some facts!!!! Public record Too!!!!!

[b]Here is the last cases that were given medical.[/b]

Det. Mike P went out with high bp, maybe if he didnt eat a cheeseburger every night for 5 years and ran this would not have happened! High Blood pressure thought they had pills for that . (1 doctor)
    No questions Granted

Street crimes offcer Jeb W. His claim to fame was could not handle stress he went out Mental (1 doctor)
    No questions Granted

SRO Tony S. Neck and Back and oh yea lets move to NC No questions Granted

My favorite Ron O. fired for workers comp fraud after going out with neck and back injury on film cutting down trees. Then fired for it. Then given medical by same board!!!!!!! (hello fired for the fraud ah give it to himsure why not.)

Ofc Terry S. went out medical now works for BSO thats cool two pensions

Ofc. Dave Mc. should I retire Nah, pension sucks Ill take the medical now works for the state.

Ofc. Stacy W. everything hurt. LoL No questions Granted

The list goes on and on no one ever denied. Look at last 20 cases

Now DG gets 4 Doctors to confirm he has epilpsy ( seizure disorder) I guess he bit part of his tongue off for fun!

Here are more facts, now that there no longer an I.A. ( we should all pull this case for review I learned alot!!!

RM was running his mouth to everyone how DG shouldn't get a pension, after he applied. Several weeks later RM and DB had an opportunity to F*ck HIM They went all the way ("just doing line supervision in thier words") the pending State SH*& was appartly for threating RM LOL!!! what A Pus*Y! To think you yell at a SGT. and thats enough grounds for them to criminaly prosecute you for a felony same as smoking crack !!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bottom line is the two cops fuc*ed him and they are proud of it! One of them Can't even control his kid. But he determines other cops fates come on.

You should both quit before your thrown off the board, hope you dont fall! you might need a brother to help you collect a pension.

Re: Here are some facts!!!! Public record Too!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOL
    [b]Here is the last cases that were given medical.[/b]

Det. Mike P went out with high bp, maybe if he didnt eat a cheeseburger every night for 5 years and ran this would not have happened! High Blood pressure thought they had pills for that . (1 doctor)
    No questions Granted

Street crimes offcer Jeb W. His claim to fame was could not handle stress he went out Mental (1 doctor)
    No questions Granted

SRO Tony S. Neck and Back and oh yea lets move to NC No questions Granted

My favorite Ron O. fired for workers comp fraud after going out with neck and back injury on film cutting down trees. Then fired for it. Then given medical by same board!!!!!!! (hello fired for the fraud ah give it to himsure why not.)

Ofc Terry S. went out medical now works for BSO thats cool two pensions

Ofc. Dave Mc. should I retire Nah, pension sucks Ill take the medical now works for the state.

Ofc. Stacy W. everything hurt. LoL No questions Granted

The list goes on and on no one ever denied. Look at last 20 cases

Now DG gets 4 Doctors to confirm he has epilpsy ( seizure disorder) I guess he bit part of his tongue off for fun!

Here are more facts, now that there no longer an I.A. ( we should all pull this case for review I learned alot!!!

RM was running his mouth to everyone how DG shouldn't get a pension, after he applied. Several weeks later RM and DB had an opportunity to F*ck HIM They went all the way ("just doing line supervision in thier words") the pending State SH*& was appartly for threating RM LOL!!! what A Pus*Y! To think you yell at a SGT. and thats enough grounds for them to criminaly prosecute you for a felony same as smoking crack !!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bottom line is the two cops fuc*ed him and they are proud of it! One of them Can't even control his kid. But he determines other cops fates come on.

You should both quit before your thrown off the board, hope you dont fall! you might need a brother to help you collect a pension.
    WHERE WERE ALL YOU A$$HOLE$ WHO WANT TO DENY DG WHAT HE IS OWED WHEN THE BOARD MET ON ALL OF THESE PENSIONS. NOW YOU STAND IN DEFENSE OF YOUR $$$ CLAIMING HE MAY CONTROL SEIZURES !!!! HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ARE YOU PHUKIN KIDDING ME !!! $HIT THEY HAVE 1 PILL THAT TAKES CARE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND ERECTILE DISFUNCTION.
    OPEN YOUR EYES DOUBLE STANDARD !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast