Come see ALL of the sheriff candidates speak!! June 9!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Come see ALL of the sheriff candidates speak!! June 9!!

Quote Originally Posted by CONA
    The Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (CONA) has invited ALL of the candidates for Sarasota Sheriff to come and speak at:It's your county, your vote and your decision! Come and see them speak and decide for yourselves! The choice is yours!
    I'll be there. I'm tired of reading everybody's slams against all the candidates, so I'm going to go to this meeting TO SEE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES what everybody is talking about ---- and I'll form my own opinion!

Big Debate

I have no fear whatsoever of showing my face at the debate. I'll be there and I'll be wearing the next sheriffs campaign shirt

Ok, so you'll obviously be wearing a TOM KNIGHT FOR SHERIFF shirt!

County employee

I have met Knight several times over the past few weeks. His speeches are all about what Sheriff so & so (in Polk, Collier, Hillsborough, etc) have done or said. He has no managerial experience to run a Sheriff's Office and relies on what other experienced Sheriff's have done and/or recommend.

His looks may get him a few votes, but his lack of experience, including multi-million dollar budget and LAW ENFORCEMENT functions (other than traffic) will not get votes. He is also borderline ****y with his attitude.

The majority of the voting community will select an encumbent or an employee already working for the agency, especially one with top-level experience.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Outside of tonight is there going to be another debate in the near future and if so where might it be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12