PLEASE keep David Craig on your side of the bay... - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Would Santa Rosa please take Craig? The constant noise produce by him becomes very annoying at times.

LEt me make a clarification regarding the medical examiner comment.

The ME said tehy rely on the police to tell them the manner of death. That is correct.

CAUSE of death is the ME's job... homicide, suicide, natural, accidental, etc.

MANNER of death is how it happened... drowned in a pool after a fight, etc.

Say a skydiver has a malfunction and hits the ground at mach 1. The ME determines the cause of death to be blunt trauma, likely from a fall. The POLICE determine the MANNER of death to be a skydiving accident.

Just FYI.

Dooley, it is pathetic that you parade yourself as an expert on police procedure when you have no clue whatsoever.

Cause of Death

The CAUSE of a person's death is...in the final analysis...a medical determination or finding based on evidence and opinion. The cause may be considered over several time frames: the original or underlying (proximate) cause; intermediate or intervening causes; and immediate (or dependent) causes...the latter sometimes referred to as the "mode" of death.
    For example, a 48 year old woman has a breast lump removed; following a number of years, the cancer re-appears in her bones...chemotherapy follows...she later dies with pneumonia. Breast cancer is the underlying or proximate cause of death and pneumonia is the immediate or dependent cause (or mode) of death.

There are six categories of manner of death:

1. Natural: the death is a consequence of natural disease

2. Accidental: unintended and essentially unavoidable death, not by a natural, suicidal or homicidal manner [see below]

3. Suicidal: Death caused by self, with some degree of conscious intent.

4. Homicidal: death caused by another human [check out types & degrees]

5. Undetermined: not enough evidence, yet or ever, to choose the manner of death

6. Unclassified: too complex to classify; it either stays in that category or has to be clarified and declared in a court of law (rare).

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    whatever that means. you guys have a mess. i'd rather work for a squirrel than a criminal. i think there is a good chance morgan in your next sheriff after seeing him and sheriff mcnesby debate. morgan kicked his ass all over the place and sheriff mcnesby looked like a fool who couldn't articulate a sentence. i am sure that lost more votes than his other escapades. hopefully scappechi can get his name and message out to the public in time since he is the only one over there worth anything that is running for sheriff.
    Well WE would rather work for a criminal COP than a wanna be cop/squirrel monkey who surrounds himself with misfits!
    That is painfully obvious to the voters. Your willingness to work for a criminal is why you need to go along with the criminal when he leaves. Hopefully you'll quit or just let the new sheriff know how corrupt and without morals and ethics you are. I'm sure Larry will do the right thing and fire you.

I would rather work for anyone before I worked for a criminal cop!

Morgan will beat McNesby. McNesby could only win if he were running against Whitehead -- and then it would be close.

Scapecchi will be a better Sheriff. Let's hope he can win in November. However, Morgan is better than McNesby. There is no comparison.

I think the sound beating McNesby took in the debate was the final nail. He was bettered by a much smarter person. Smack Down I goes to Morgan.

I would rather work for anyone before I worked for a criminal cop!

Morgan will beat McNesby. McNesby could only win if he were running against Whitehead -- and then it would be close.

Scapecchi will be a better Sheriff. Let's hope he can win in November. However, Morgan is better than McNesby. There is no comparison.

I think the sound beating McNesby took in the debate was the final nail. He was bettered by a much smarter person. Smack Down I goes to Morgan.
    P/S There is this really cool bridge in London for sale....any takers? With this group I won't even have to put it up on E-Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper
    whatever that means. you guys have a mess. i'd rather work for a squirrel than a criminal. i think there is a good chance morgan in your next sheriff after seeing him and sheriff mcnesby debate. morgan kicked his ass all over the place and sheriff mcnesby looked like a fool who couldn't articulate a sentence. i am sure that lost more votes than his other escapades. hopefully scappechi can get his name and message out to the public in time since he is the only one over there worth anything that is running for sheriff.
    Well WE would rather work for a criminal COP than a wanna be cop/squirrel monkey who surrounds himself with misfits!
    That is painfully obvious to the voters. Your willingness to work for a criminal is why you need to go along with the criminal when he leaves. Hopefully you'll quit or just let the new sheriff know how corrupt and without morals and ethics you are. I'm sure Larry will do the right thing and fire you.
    Try to pay attention, I said would rather work for a criminal than a squirrel monkey. You see numb nuts we have no choice for who we work because they are elected by the majority. You state "my willingness to work for a criminal". So Eistien, if the Sheriff is re-elected do we all quit because in your eyes he is a criminal? If he is a criminal, so be it. If that hunting thing is the worst thing that someone does and they pay their fine, I say whooped dee do. With that being said, he is much better than that nut with his lame Make My Day Liefoemercial and depends on that even bigger nut David Craig who is running around like chipmonk on steriods for his propaganda.

P/S There is this really cool bridge in London for sale....any takers? With this group I won't even have to put it up on E-Bay!

Nice try but way short of believable. First, YOU called him a criminal. And illegal hunting ain't all he has on his resume. Since you seem to know about it it seems like you are the one that should have done something about it. Do you quit when you see a criminal committing a crime in your presence? Maybe there are options for dealing with politicians other than "quitting?" But of course that would take integrity and guts. Morgan and your friend Craig have more stones than nuts. I don't see them quitting in the face of corruption. And they are doing something about it. Not willing to tolerate it like you and so many others. Why do you think that Morgan trashed McNesby so easily in the debate? Let me help you... It's because truth is on his side.

Nice try but way short of believable. First, YOU called him a criminal. And illegal hunting ain't all he has on his resume. Since you seem to know about it it seems like you are the one that should have done something about it. Do you quit when you see a criminal committing a crime in your presence? Maybe there are options for dealing with politicians other than "quitting?" But of course that would take integrity and guts. Morgan and your friend Craig have more stones than nuts. I don't see them quitting in the face of corruption. And they are doing something about it. Not willing to tolerate it like you and so many others. Why do you think that Morgan trashed McNesby so easily in the debate? Let me help you... It's because truth is on his side.
    Well RUMOR is Morgan's son/stepson "which hasn't been verified" supposedly has more nuts than stones and has no trouble using them in the adult film industry.

If that's true, so what? Is he running for sheriff? The one you've got now is on borrowed time so you had better get used to a Morgan vs Scapecchi race. By the way, you should watch McNesby and Morgan in another debate this Thursday at Francos. It will be live on realitynews.net according to the promotions on Blue Lights. Anybody want to bet how that one turns out?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast