New Assignments - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Assignments

so whos it gonna be if they were already preselected
    ?

Re: Then Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    Please enlighten us as to who will be getting the positions in SSU and Narcotics?
    Or is it much easier for you to complain and say, "We all knew he/she would get it."?
    No one is complaining, it is what it is. All we are saying is that they should not make anyone waste their time putting together their portfolios if they know who is being chosen already.

Please enlighten us as to who will be getting the positions in SSU and Narcotics?
    Or is it much easier for you to complain and say, "We all knew he/she would get it."?
    Very easy sherlock....Who is RD's buddy? hint he probabally fitted you for your vest before he got his job back, and as for SSU thats even easier. This bunch was hand selected, sprinkle in some SWAT and theres your new SSU positions. When your sergeant goes around telling everyone he wants all SWAT buddies on "his team" well....consider yourself ENLIGHTENED!
    Not complaining just stating fact that this place always picks who "they" want, at least on the sergeants list they have to pick from the top 3.

i heard he wanted all swat guys so that they had like 6 7 8 guys on ssu they could handle amongst themselves rather than call swat

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Very easy sherlock....Who is RD's buddy? hint he probabally fitted you for your vest before he got his job back, and as for SSU thats even easier. This bunch was hand selected, sprinkle in some SWAT and theres your new SSU positions. When your sergeant goes around telling everyone he wants all SWAT buddies on "his team" well....consider yourself ENLIGHTENED!
    Not complaining just stating fact that this place always picks who "they" want, at least on the sergeants list they have to pick from the top 3.

Thats why CB is a joke. He wants to take care of his SWAT buddies so he can go back to sleeping all night again. I thought that was why he was thrown off SWAT the first time for???????

JS. BN. MM. MY Anyone else? Its only 5 people right?

AV??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    JS. BN. MM. MY Anyone else? Its only 5 people right?
    hey look all swat guys!

Well who should be put in there? Instead of the SWAT team.

the problem with having alot of guys from swat on ssu is if theres an incident let say outside the city all the swat guys go which means all the ssu you practically are gone as well leaving the city exposed....same thing with training there alll gone.. like the Miami FTAA our swat team went down there so if we have that again that means what y4 y5 handle the city?

so in order to be ssu you gotta be swat now i didnt see that in the memo or lateral transfer policy?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast