ES PATO O NO?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ES PATO O NO?

ES PATO O NO?

ORTIZ...A.K.A, EL JAVI!
    WHAT SAY YEE?

Re: ES PATO O NO?

No. He is a good sgt, pro cop. Hard to find on this dept these days. If you speak bad of him, your either a SLUG or brass who tries to burn officers. He has saved so many cops on this dept. If you must talk shizzat then leave your name, We can deal with you properly....

Who cares dude I think people just come on this site to start shit.

I sure as hell don't need him to save me from anything!

Quote Originally Posted by english only
    No. He is a good sgt, pro cop. Hard to find on this dept these days. If you speak bad of him, your either a SLUG or brass who tries to burn officers. He has saved so many cops on this dept. If you must talk shizzat then leave your name, We can deal with you properly....
    please that clown is a hot head that yells caca at every turn..that guy is paranoid about everything.....anyone that has been around him for a while knows this and since he has to drive on a 3 to take an 11..only a matter of time b4 he crashes

He is divisive and cries wolf for everything. And for all the shizzat he talks if he see him around the Deputy you would laugh. he kisses his rear big time. It's all a show with him.

he saved my ass when i got called to IA. thank you ortiz

Quote Originally Posted by downtowner
    please that clown is a hot head that yells caca at every turn..that guy is paranoid about everything.....anyone that has been around him for a while knows this and since he has to drive on a 3 to take an 11..only a matter of time b4 he crashes
    downtowners are slugs! F0k you

Javi is one of the best Sgt.s in this Department......all you veteran slugs, swallow that!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    he saved my ass when i got called to IA. thank you ortiz
    HOW EXACTLLY DID HE "SAVE" YOU?
    YOU PROB. DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE JUST TOOK THE CREDIT!
    I GOT THAT ROOKS #!
    I GOT MY SIGHTS ON YOU, DON'T **** UP OR YOUR GOING DOWWWN BIAATCH!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast