Jon Johnson and Clermont PD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jon Johnson and Clermont PD

Hey WGPD,

CPD Officers want the lowdown of Jon Johnson. Apparently he has taken the LT position here. Want to know what yawl think of him. It has been really rough here at Clermont and we are light years behind you guys. I know are Chief is from Boyton Beach and spends time talking with your Chief on a reqular basis. I know Jon has been there since the reign of Jimmy Yawn. He is coming to Hell's Kitchen and things are not as easy to get over here from are City Manger, Daddy Wayne. Let us know, and feel free to browse are blog at Clermont and give us some support. Why was he removed from the DC postion to LT after Jimmy left?
    Thanks,
    GSG9

Re: Jon Johnson and Clermont PD

Jon Johnson could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. He should really do something about those teeth of his, they look like somebody pissed all over them. :devil:

Why are so many individuals afraid to say anything about JJ? Nobody ever has anything good to say, but they almost look afraid to say anything period. Why didn't anyone from WGPD follow JJ to CPD? He made no secret of the fact that he was trying to recruit officers at your former Chief's retirement part. He's obviously dirty and undoubtedly ruined many officers careers, names, and families, without any remorse. It's no secret that he was quite the player back in the day, his mood swings seem to indicate either mental issues or prescription drugs, and obviously life at your department improved, upon his departure, concerning community outreach programs. So what gives? Is it acceptable for this man to continue to reign terror on the individuals who don't agree with him?

Jon Johnson is a sleaze. Hasn't changed in 30 years. Once buying steroids while at WGPD and using them. Lowest of the low.

Well, I just saw this post on Jon, I remember the first day I saw him in the dirt lot of the old Police Station, he had just been hired as a reserve officer by Sergeant Stoney Williams, he was a good looking, lean and well manicured young patrolman. I got to be friends with him when he was a reservist, we lived close by to each other in Orlando. He was a very bright, smart and sharp individual, I really liked him. He learned quickly and when Chief Ficke needed a replacement for someone who left, I went into the Chief's office which at the time was in the basement of City Hall and asked him to hire Jon, I told him I thought he would make an excellent full-time officer, at first Ficke was reluctant, but; I prevailed and he was hired. I never knew Jon to lie, or even stretch the truth, his dedication to the job
    was phenomenal and he became a seasoned good professional, when I became a shift Sergeant, he worked on another shift and I would always speak to his supervisor to see how he was doing, I wanted to see him succeed, the reports I received were always excellent. When I could not longer tolerate Donald G. Ficke, who was not only incompetent but a crook, at least in my estimation, I left and went to work on the West Coast of Florida as a Deputy Sheriff. Since the WGPD was my first law enforcement position and I knew everyone there at the time, I kept tabs on the department and continued to speak to some of the people I had worked with, later Jon made detective, then Sergeant then Lieutenant. I for the life of me cannot believe he turned bad and evil like some of the postings, he was a good guy, genuine and honest, from a nice family, sometimes in LE we make decisions that are not popular or are forced into making decisions by people above us, that does not make one bad. To this day, I will not believe that JR, turned into what some of you are saying, people change but; not quite that much......Former Sergeant of the WGPD, Rick Dawes

Don't know if he changed or not, but he is pure slime. Involved with drugs and steroids when he was on WG police force. Quite crooked. He is what makes the law profession bad.

I grew up in Winter Garden long ago. I met Jon Johnson when he was a resource officer at Lakeview Junior High and I was in 7th grade. I was an office assistant for two years, so I saw him regularly in the office. He was professional and kind to the students. Jon helped me in a couple of situations, once with a high school bully and once with a crazed wife beating neighbor. I was always glad to have him as a resource, he helped my brother also and our family. I left Winter Garden long ago..I googled Jon because I just finished writing an essay about how someone doing their job well can have a big impact on someone. I'm sure there are many lives that Jon helped along the way. I for one was very glad he was around.

Nothing worth than a crooked cop. A Sleaze. A liar.

Unregistered
    JJ--Crooked cop; what else can you say? I have known this bum for over 30 years and he has never changed.

Unregistered

JJ

It is a damn wonder JJ is not locked up. He should have been. Perfect example of a crooked cop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast