Jail Captain forced to resign - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I bet the subordinate would know ops:

I was always told:

It's not what you know or who you know...it's what you know ABOUT who you know.

Maybe this explains the allowance of the resignation

Many of the people he gave favor to beneath him had dirt on him. His time ran out with them, and they squealed. That said, if was a Sergeant or below he would have been hung in the public square - without the option of retirement. The double standard continues...I bringing back the paper clips and pens I have "acquired" over the years.

Paper clips and pens... Too Funny!!
    Don't forget to pay 7-11 for all the coffee you drank over the years...

CF is on the "Oscar" plan.

Hypothetically....Why would the administration be covering up for him and allowing him to get away with the things he has done. You take somone in a supervisor capacity...a supervisor of supervisors....who is breaking rules and laws. Isn't that telling everyone we allow this to go on as long as it's kept a secret but once it has the chance of coming out we will allow you to resign without consequences. If the case is Sexual Harrassment, that's a federal law. Doesn't that make the entire administration guilty of something?

Why would the agency cover it? Would you cover it if YOUR wife was good friends with HIS wife? Evidently the sheriff would...
    Poor ROBBY ROTTEN is out the door!!
    IT'S ABOUT TIME!

With the election looming this had to be done now, to give it a chance to blow over....political play at it's finest. CF resigns/retires, and nobody gets to look at the "unofficial inquiry file" that lead to his decision. The Sheriff gets rid of a bad apple, that he promoted and hyped, and there is no nasty "public record" to embarrass the agency....good work Genghis...good work.

Well maybe the NDN or one of the other news stations should do some real investigative reporting prior to the election. The sheriff's office should not be covering up misbehavior such as this. If they have information they should complete an investigation regardless if the employee resigns. Others are involved in this. If certain people were promoted due to this type of relationship then they are just as guilty because they did not earn their position.

Leon is a peon!!!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast