Jail Captain forced to resign - Page 32
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Does anyone work on this dept.? The readings are good though better than my soap operas.
    I don't do soap operas, but have to agree with you on that one.

MOD 167, I just read your post on the other thread, so I will no longer respond to paparazzi. ... Even thought the post wasn't directed at me, I respect the forum's rules and wishes and don't want to disrespect it as others have. My humble apologies if I have done so. Good bye paparazzi.

I appreciate your support but you do not have to stop communicating with Paparazzi Leo. The other thread was dealing with accusations of wrong doings and naming people without substantial evidence. It became a slam thread that nothing positive could come out of it. Just post responsibly and you will be ok. Mod 167 ;)
    Thanks, I do try to post responsibly, but I just don't think to continue on the way it was going was conducive to what a blog should be about. I don't want this to turn into a slam fest between a couple of people. It's not worth it. I won't even refer to the candidates by name, just by initials, because I personally believe that the rules are in place for every name. Just my personal opinion. Keep up the good work Mod.

This post was removed by Mod 167.

To those who have emailed me in reference to this post please know that I am in contact with Mod 1 and we will resolve the situation. Feel free to contact me again should you require further assistance.

Mod 167

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    I have locked this thread for administrative reasons pending contact with Mod 1.

Mod 167

********** UPDATE *************

In the interest of protecting the persons directly involved with this situation, I have decided to permanently lock this thread. Any future attempts to identify anyone surrounding the resignation of CF within any thread on this board will result in the deletion of the post and possibly banning the user to this website.

Mod 167

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132